Yet another loser

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This thread title sucks. Mine was good. Should have merged the trolls sorry ass thread.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I want granthm gone like now. 3rd and Grathm lives and it couldn’t have come a worse time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just when you think things can't get worse. We hire Mullen and lose to Kentucky

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't pick Mullen as our coach but yeah I am a Pumper and I am sorry that I will continue to root for UF and hope for wins...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen an entire defense consistently be so awful at tackling. And I lived through butters defenses. This is the worst defense I've ever seen.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
We just got owned by Kentucky at home. Let that sink in a bit. Stroley's job is complete. We're no longer a football school. When's the next Rugby club tournament?

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No one on D could tackle all night, it was pathetic. We have major issues on D , as well as O.

DMVGator

Aug 15, 2018
And his recruiting is garbage too. Gonna have to suffer with this nonsense.

I was trying to tell folks last season that Mac didn’t recruit well at ALL. Just look at the defense aside from the corners. Littered with 3 stars.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We just got owned by Kentucky at home. Let that sink in a bit. Stroley's job is complete. We're no longer a football school. When's the next Rugby club tournament?
You make a good point here. The only streak left was this one, now the circle is complete. The streak against Vandy was broken, the streak against UT was broken, the opening day win streak was broken, and now this.

Congrats? Foley completed his masterpiece.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
You make a good point here. The only streak left was this one, now the circle is complete. The streak against Vandy was broken, the streak against UT was broken, the opening day win streak was broken, and now this.

Congrats? Foley completed his masterpiece.
Yep. Nothing left. Just got rolled by a basketball school at home. Somehow those all sports trophies don't feel too good anymore.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Mullen should've benched Franks. Why would you stick with a guy after all that? No fn way he should start next week. It's gotta be trask or jones. Franks has had plenty of chances to show what he can do. He's just not good. Sorry for the kid. His bad decision making is what lost this game. Not the atrocious run defense. That's was the other huge problem though. What takes more blame? Mullen not sitting Franks or the Defense that can't tackle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator