Your favorite movie quote

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ty Webb: "Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch".

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You got knocked the f__k out!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Al Czervik - "The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it."

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well the world needs ditch diggers too.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man in Black: All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.
Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You've made your decision then?
Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
Vizzini: Wait till I get going! Now, where was I?
Man in Black: Australia.
Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're just stalling now.
Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.
Vizzini: IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hobson - "Normally, someone would have to go to a bowling alley to meet someone of your stature."

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;1c2jp8WyXms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c2jp8WyXms[/video]

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Patch Adams - “If we bury you ass up, I’ve got a place to park my bike”.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What say ya there fuzzy britches - Shawshank Redemption

[video=youtube;RQSmfzfg2MY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSmfzfg2MY[/video]

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
shut your mouth when you're talking to me - Wedding Crashers

[video=youtube;9n46CtDmKOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n46CtDmKOg[/video]

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
that John Denver is full of **** man

[video=youtube;bbYan4RbKQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbYan4RbKQ0[/video]

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an *******. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** *******s: *******s that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with *******s their way. But the only thing that can **** an ******* is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become *******s themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this *******, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Arnold Poindexter: So what you're saying essentially is, is that along with infinite space which extends beyond perpetual bigness there's also infinite smallness? Harold Wormser: [nods head in agreement] Arnold Poindexter: How? Harold Wormser: Easy. Take an asymptotic line and extend it outward. Arnold Poindexter: Oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.