Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Where’s Percy
Pineapple Express GIF by Patakk

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My first thought when I heard about it was "this might not be a good thing for us ......UF. But like a train wreck we wont be able to turn away..............

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
He told me he plans to watch it with a prostitute. So you never know.

It all still goes back to the Dolphins’ front office choosing Culpepper over Brees. If they choose correctly then Saban has a QB and doesn’t leave, and definitely not as quickly, which means Alabama scrambles for a serious “plan B” (remember Rich Rod agreed, flew his family down, took one look at Nalt’s house and bolted back to WV), and the shift never takes place. One moronic decision by Miami completely screwed UF.
I know it's the Phins and not the Canes, but this reeks of conspiracy, getting back at us for "The Flop".

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I’m sure Aaron Hernandez will be highlighted, and the Noles will mock us. But, one of their own is currently on trial for a murder 1 charge in Palm Beach

Travis Rudolph was found not guilty yesterday.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
This is an actual quote from Dooley.
"I don't know why gator fans think this is a hit piece, I was the one interviewed for 3 hours and I said a lot of negative things but the writers weren't negative at all." I've come to realize robbie andreu is the smart one of that dynamic duo.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is Urbs still married to Shelley or whatever her name is?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Forgive my forgetfulness, but I hope they interviewed the message board poster (who I can't remember) claiming he banged Shelley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.