1 MILLION POSTS! Zimas for all my friends! No hamster is safe tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad you can’t ID the millionth post. You could offer a $5 raffle with the attachment that 10% went to charity. Most of us would pitch in. If 500 participated, the winner would walk away with $2,250 and the site would benefit from a nice little charitable donation.

Make it a Gator charity. Play with the numbers. Maybe some free publicity to boot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad you can’t ID the millionth post. You could offer a $5 raffle with the attachment that 10% went to charity. Most of us would pitch in. If 500 participated, the winner would walk away with $2,250 and the site would benefit from a nice little charitable donation.

Make it a Gator charity. Play with the numbers. Maybe some free publicity to boot.
If the charity was my pockets, you would be on to something.

500 participating? :bwahaha:

Amusing. We'd be lucky to get 25 participating.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If the charity was my pockets, you would be on to something.

500 participating? :bwahaha:

Amusing. We'd be lucky to get 25 participating.

Seriously, for $5.00? Maybe you should make it a requisite of continued membership.

“Is avoiding permanent lurker status worth $5.00 to you?”

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or an annoying drop down that prevents members from having a clear view until they pony up $5.00 or go on the 60-month payment plan at 8.34 cents per.

(Processing fees not included.)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Or an annoying drop down that prevents members from having a clear view until they pony up $5.00 or go on the 60-month payment plan at 8.34 cents per.

(Processing fees not included.)
If I want to drive at least 40% of the membership away, that sounds like a great plan. You drive an Audi R8 and I couldn't even get a $5 donation out of YOU at Christmas. $5 might as well be $5000 to a large percentage of the membership.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I want to drive at least 40% of the membership away, that sounds like a great plan. You drive an Audi R8 and I couldn't even get a $5 donation out of YOU at Christmas. $5 might as well be $5000 to a large percentage of the membership.

My accountant advised to wait until the 31st. That way I get two more days of interest at an APR of 0.75.

Now if you made it a charitable donation, esp for businesses that can write it off from the first dollar, you’d be talking.

I’d go all in at 10 of us for $250.00 apiece. I’m dead serious. It would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.