# 1 OLB "Mack" Wilson Names Florida His Leader!

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
For some reason its kinda hard for me to believe this is true but if it is then great. WE NEED LBS so bad lol

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We're obviously not going undefeated this year....so I hope when we lose a few games that this momentum doesn't slow down or fall off. We're 4-0 so everyone is happy....but a few losses can change that "happy"/positive perception really quick. I hope these kids see there is a huge need for their services in Gainesville.....or we can tell them we're building a few waterfalls!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n288938 said:
^ This

He can see the depth chart and realize that he can play right now at UF. The way this team is playing and the energy that McElwain has given the program is huge. Shannon, Skipper and Rumph have done a great job and if we can pull in NCM and Bruce and keep Bama away from Perine things should go well. Nata at TE should be considering us also with as much as the offense is using the TE these days.

FYI... if you don't follow Perine is a beast. He is killing it in Bama HS football right now. You have him plus the Juco guy who should be great and we are stacked at the RB position.

Can't be. All I heard when he committed was he was a just a 3* therefore, we were sucking in recruiting. I've been noticing that he is owning Friday Night Lights (Mobile, AL , Theodore to be exact) version. He's got some great stats and it looks like he's been pulled early in some games where they've had a significant lead.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n289159 said:
Can't be. All I heard when he committed was he was a just a 3* therefore, we were sucking in recruiting. I've been noticing that he is owning Friday Night Lights (Mobile, AL , Theodore to be exact) version. He's got some great stats and it looks like he's been pulled early in some games where they've had a significant lead.

LOL.. yeah, I think he is now the leading rusher in the largest Bama HS division, but you know.. 3* he sucks ;-)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n289140 said:
We're obviously not going undefeated this year....so I hope when we lose a few games

Pfft. Says who? :headshake:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
URGatorBait;n289162 said:
Pfft. Says who? :headshake:

If you think this team is going undefeated you should start posting on Gatorcountry....you'll fit right in over there.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n289182 said:
If you think this team is going undefeated you should start posting on Gatorcountry....you'll fit right in over there.
If you want us to lose, just come right on out and say it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
URGatorBait;n289194 said:
If you want us to lose, just come right on out and say it.

I never said I wanted us to lose? Where to F did you get that? I said, we are obviously not going undefeated. If you think our Offense is going to miraculously win games all year long you should go back to Fantasy Land and say hello to Peter Pan for us. All I said, was that when we lose a few games...which we will, I hope the recruiting momentum stays strong. Again, you will fit in GREAT on Gatorcountry.com, as most of the clowns who post there think the last 5 years didn't happen and we're destined to win the NC this year because of one reason: We're the mighty Gators. Meanwhile, I'll live in the real world. Also, please come back in early January if I'm wrong and rub my face in it. Another tidbit for you: we have NEVER gone undefeated in the 100+ years we've been playing college football...but you think we have a shot this year w/ this offense. Please say hello to Peter Pan for us when you get home tonight to Fantasy Land.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n289204 said:
I never said I wanted us to lose? Where to F did you get that? I said, we are obviously not going undefeated. If you think our Offense is going to miraculously win games all year long you should go back to Fantasy Land and say hello to Peter Pan for us. All I said, was that when we lose a few games...which we will, I hope the recruiting momentum stays strong. Again, you will fit in GREAT on Gatorcountry.com, as most of the clowns who post there think the last 5 years didn't happen and we're destined to win the NC this year because of one reason: We're the mighty Gators. Meanwhile, I'll live in the real world. Also, please come back in early January if I'm wrong and rub my face in it. Another tidbit for you: we have NEVER gone undefeated in the 100+ years we've been playing college football...but you think we have a shot this year w/ this offense. Please say hello to Peter Pan for us when you get home tonight to Fantasy Land.

:bwahaha:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BMF, go have a beer man. :lol2:

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n289204 said:

:lol2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why does everyone keep pulling the, "if you dont pick us to win, you want us to lose" card?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n289215 said:
Why does everyone keep pulling the, "if you dont pick us to win, you want us to lose" card?
Why do you want us to lose durty?

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
This is a tweet from Mack Wilson

Mack Wilson ‏@Iam__MW3

Everybody ain't built to play that Gator ball ..
1f40a.png
#Chomp

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
Durty South Swamp;n289215 said:

#YOUWANTUSTOLOSEMATTERS

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n289450 said:
I thought Durty was a better fan than he seems to be. Sad to see him rooting against us.
I know. I had high hopes for durty. Apparently this new baby has gotten him pessimistic all of a sudden. :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.