# 1 OLB "Mack" Wilson Names Florida His Leader!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hang on tight; he lives in Alabama ??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Great. Bring some ILB friends.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n288897 said:
Great. Bring some ILB friends.

Verily spake Law. Surely, #1 OLB will later bring some tag-along LBs ??

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Glad someone is paying attention to how depleted we are at LB.

And his tweet, is FSU a shish-kabob? :rotfl:

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While signing day is a long way off and nobody can predict what kids will do, the number of highly touted prospects that have Florida at or near the top of their lists is encouraging.

Again, signing day is a long way off, but I like it. I think this weekend is another big weekend for recruits visiting UF.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n288932 said:
While signing day is a long way off and nobody can predict what kids will do, the number of highly touted prospects that have Florida at or near the top of their lists is encouraging.

Again, signing day is a long way off, but I like it. I think this weekend is another big weekend for recruits visiting UF.
^ This

He can see the depth chart and realize that he can play right now at UF. The way this team is playing and the energy that McElwain has given the program is huge. Shannon, Skipper and Rumph have done a great job and if we can pull in NCM and Bruce and keep Bama away from Perine things should go well. Nata at TE should be considering us also with as much as the offense is using the TE these days.

FYI... if you don't follow Perine is a beast. He is killing it in Bama HS football right now. You have him plus the Juco guy who should be great and we are stacked at the RB position.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately for us, the Bama bagman is on his way to the kid's house so things could change very quickly. If a kid can be purchased, the Alabama schools will get it done.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Randy Shannon paying dividends already. So does this kid have like 23 stars?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
rogdochar;n288866 said:
Hang on tight; he lives in Alabama ??

Articles indicate we're in good position for 4 of the top 20 recruits in Alabama.

ATXGator;n288938 said:
FYI... if you don't follow Perine is a beast. He is killing it in Bama HS football right now. You have him plus the Juco guy who should be great and we are stacked at the RB position.

Absolutely. Even if KT goes early, we're looking at studs 4 deep at RB. Question becomes who redshirts and who stays in the 3-man rotation.

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, OP, your post is a lovely way to start the day.

In general, I'm not a fan of Social Media, but this is the positive side of it, IMO. We get the information straight from the source, without media filters. Kind of a pleasant sensation.

Now, if we could only impress upon these kids that a stream-of-consciousness description of their every emotion is waaay TMI. Not to mention, dangerous to their careers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.