#1 UF 6, #11 FSU 0

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida Gators baseball DESTROYS and SHUTS OUT FSU 6-0 for the first shutout vs FSU since 1994. Yeah, yeah I know ya'll don't really care about the other sports. With me being a HUGE Gator fan, I actually do care and this was a HUGE win vs a highly ranked rival team. 12 wins in a row for UF. Go Gators!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Heck yeah we sure did. FSU OWNED and DESTROYED 6 to ZIPOLA!!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
364f5ceb0dc97db72e6f2ba38c39b3a6.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Did we OWN them? I didn't get to watch.
We owned them. After all the hullabaloo over their Freshman players by the announcers and how great they were, our Freshman players kicked their butts. Maldonado was instrumental with his homer and defense in left; India got a key hit and played great at third and Lipit continues to shine at second.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
We owned them. After all the hullabaloo over their Freshman players by the announcers and how great they were, our Freshman players kicked their butts. Maldonado was instrumental with his homer and defense in left; India got a key hit and played great at third and Lipit continues to shine at second.

I was watching the game and had to double check that I was watching the SEC network and that UF was the home team. Those announcers pumped the nole$ and enjoyed taking some humorous shots at UF. I hope they cried themselves to sleep.

I'm not a huge baseball guy, but I'm always happy to see Gators win!

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was watching the game and had to double check that I was watching the SEC network and that UF was the home team. Those announcers pumped the nole$ and enjoyed taking some humorous shots at UF. I hope they cried themselves to sleep.

I'm not a huge baseball guy, but I'm always happy to see Gators win!

Not sure Sully was at the game but #11 was. ;)

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My nephew threw out the first pitch.

Loved it when the catcher for FSU threw a ball to 2nd and FSU didn't have anyone covering 2nd. Ooopsie.

FSUcks didn't even look like a top 25 team, much less #11.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, the announcers were all over how great Martin is. I used to like him all right until he said that he wouldn't mind Jameis marrying his daughter. He's either brain dead or in his dotage. Just a sleazy university.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I watched the replay of the game. The announcers did a long interview with Schwarz's
sister, our softball 1b player... long interview 'cause she kept the info flowing. They
spoke on her making sports-announcing a career in it after graduating. Of course, they
all heaped praise on JJ's hitting prowess.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched the replay of the game. The announcers did a long interview with Shultz's
sister, our softball 1b player... long interview 'cause she kept the info flowing. They
spoke on her making sports-announcing a career in it after graduating. Of course, they
all heaped praise on JJ's hitting prowess.
Schwarz*

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Yeah, the announcers were all over how great Martin is. I used to like him all right until he said that he would mind Jameis marrying his daughter. He's either brain dead or in his dotage. Just a sleazy university.

No coach in college baseball history has choked away titles like this guy. They've had way too much talent over the years not to have at least one national title. It is embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.