1010XL: absolutely embarrassing performance by the coaching staff

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Media is out in force today. Listen Billy is cooked. Won't be this year unless someone coughs up 32 million. 26 next year is also unlikely.

Also this ****ing moron of an AD doesn't have an employment clause. This is all guaranteed money. I wouldn't spend a dime going to these games or on the program until SS and Sun Belt Billy are gone

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some stuff in just the first five minutes:

1. The two number threes on the punt. They leaked from the locker room at half time that EWIII was supposed change to the number 33 jersey. These guys were really pissed about that saying that is on the coaching staff not his freshman receiver, returning their first punt on the road because they can’t figure out the jersey situation. they went on a rant them that they’ve never seen that at any level of football

2. The amount of illegal formation and false start penalties. They said that had everything to do with preparation. This staff did not have this team prepared. They said these are problems ironed out during installation.

3. The attempt to get them to jump offsides on fourth down. They were really pissed about this one. They said your Florida. Line up and run it down their fvking throats. Trying to get them to jump off sides? you’re already ceding to them physically.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
6 minutes in and slamming the staff as they should be. Very unprepared, and nailing the problems are 100% on the staff.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When was the last time a coaching staff this burdened by its own incompetence was able to do a 180? I know, never.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And can someone explain why we didn't at least attempt to block the punt at the end of the first half? Do we not have a punt block in the playbook?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
And can someone explain why we didn't at least attempt to block the punt at the end of the first half? Do we not have a punt block in the playbook?

I liked our chances of RP taking it 90 to the house. I think that’s your biggest issue. You don’t have faith, and certainly not any vision.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Media is out in force today. Listen Billy is cooked. Won't be this year unless someone coughs up 32 million. 26 next year is also unlikely.

Also this ****ing moron of an AD doesn't have an employment clause. This is all guaranteed money. I wouldn't spend a dime going to these games or on the program until SS and Sun Belt Billy are gone
This is exactly how I feel about those two bastards . It sickens them that these idiotic sons of bitches have the positions they have . I hate their guts

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This stuff, combined with Hayes article, and whatever else comes over the next week is going to absolutely implode this class. That’s the only reason I think Napier ‘24 is even in question. It may just become untenable.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This stuff, combined with Hayes article, and whatever else comes over the next week is going to absolutely implode this class. That’s the only reason I think Napier ‘24 is even in question. It may just become untenable.
The one coach addressed that in the podcast basically saying that, ~he wasnt even thinking about the next class unless Billy shows he can develop the players he has. Just waiting for raw talent to help you will not pay off. He said Kirby and Nick don't do that ~

I took it as it won't matter if the next class is ranked number 1 to your win/loss record if you can't develop them. I thought it was a good take.

I guess things are different between SEC and Sun Belt. And I don't mean that as an insult. But I think Billy could have been successful with that strategy there but fail spectacularly here with the same strategy if he doesn't adapt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator