2015 Secondary

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n184314 said:
Solid. If Maye keeps improving this year he will be hard to keep off the field. I'd really like to see Washington at least get some reps in there also. He was a very good CB in HS and hits like a freight train for his size.
I was kinda wondering if maye would be a good candidate for this safety linebacker hybrid position some have been talked about. I thought maye was really good in run support but even worse than Neal in pass coverage

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n184363 said:
Dude, what is your relationship with Washington? I've never seen a third stringer get pimped so much.

Kid can flat out play Law, I seen him when in HS and heard numerous reports of him being good at practice. He is the Adam Lane of the defense.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n184372 said:
I was kinda wondering if maye would be a good candidate for this safety linebacker hybrid position some have been talked about. I thought maye was really good in run support but even worse than Neal in pass coverage

That's the thing with Maye. I seen him do really well in both coverage one game and then not so good the next....Also he has had some good moments in run support but his ass got trucked by Fornette in the LSU game.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n184386 said:
That's the thing with Maye. I seen him do really well in both coverage one game and then not so good the next....Also he has had some good moments in run support but his ass got trucked by Fornette in the LSU game.

A bunch of the times that it looked like Maye had gotten beat it was really a blown coverage by Neal with Maye having to bail him out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n184520 said:
A bunch of the times that it looked like Maye had gotten beat it was really a blown coverage by Neal with Maye having to bail him out.

Yeah, when Neal got beaten he often got beaten badly enough to not even be on the TV screen. Morrison was the other cat who could pull that off.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
To be fair our secondary didn't really start locking things down until later in the season due to youth, and Neal went down when everyone was still trying to gel as a unit.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Neal had some pretty big interceptions too.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n184386 said:

to be fair, a lot of people got trucked by Fournette last year

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n184947 said:
Neal had some pretty big interceptions too.
We get it. You already admitted you were a relative of Neal.

LBs can make interceptions, too. They just spend less time downfield trying to run with the 4.4 guys from the other team.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n185079 said:
We get it. You already admitted you were a relative of Neal.

LBs can make interceptions, too. They just spend less time downfield trying to run with the 4.4 guys from the other team.
You know he's my cousin, so quit hatin on him

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n184520 said:
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator