Recruiting 2016 WR class in Florida - A Cure to our Offense?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Isaiah Johnson said that he is recruiting Binjimen Victor

@AndrewSpiveyGC: New #Gators commit Isaiah Johnson says that he's going to try to get @BinjimenVictor to join him at #Florida.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A really nice read (or listen). I just read the transcript. Lots of good recruiting info. A week or 2 dated (Perry's already committed) but definitely worth the read.

Nick: Well, looking on the offensive side of the ball we talk about how Florida needs play makers, and they need receivers, specifically. I know your favorite prospect of the class was on campus in wide receiver Benjamin Victor. Have you got a chance to talk to him? How did his visit go? Why is he your favorite?

Andrew: First of all, he is my favorite because when you turn on the tape it’s one handed grab after one handed grab after one handed grab. Nick, you watch the team just as much as I do. Florida has Demarcus Robinson, and he’s very, very good. Don’t get me wrong. He’s very good, but he’s not that Julio, AJ Greene guy that when you throw the ball his way you just feel like something special’s going to happen. Benjamin Victor’s that guy. He’s 6’4”, 170, 175 depending on where it is. When’s the last time Florida had a 6’4” receiver? It’s been a while, Urban Meyer days. So it’s nice to have that guy.

In my opinion he is the second best receiver in the country behind Nate Craig that’s committed to Auburn already, that Florida still has a shot with. Victor had a nice time. Him and Trevon Mullin, his teammate from Coconut Creek stayed overnight with Quincy Wilson on Saturday night. They had a good visit. Update will be coming later this evening. He said nobody’s leading, but he’s planning on possibly coming back next weekend again. Any time a prospect comes back two weekends in a row we all know that’s good news. He talks daily to McElwain and Kerry Dixon, so Florida’s got a great shot here. In my opinion this is the top receiver that Florida needs to be going after, besides Nate Craig.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/...ps-junior-day/

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unless they are linemen, it's not going to cure the offensive woes.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;198507 said:
Unless they are linemen, it's not going to cure the offensive woes.

Maybe you should visit another thread?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n198616 said:

ghK3XTi.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n198616 said:

Don't ask a question, if you don't want an answer. The title of the thread is: "2016 WR class in Florida - A Cure to our Offense?"

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Cheer up guys we're getting a Fl. top 100 player today, most likely today. And he 's on the offensive side of the ball :shocked:. He will also be playing receiver if you can believe that...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;199046 said:
Cheer up guys we're getting a Fl. top 100 player today, most likely today. And he 's on the offensive side of the ball :shocked:. He will also be playing receiver if you can believe that...

Victor?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n199046 said:

cookie-monster-waiting.gif

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n199356 said:
Try not to get so excited next time.....

I thought we were getting a second guy to commit today since Tisdale is listed as a RB.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WobbleGator;n199359 said:
I thought we were getting a second guy to commit today since Tisdale is listed as a RB.

He will most likely play at slot. I talked to one of his HS coaches last night and they seem to think he has a lot of potential there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator