2017 OL Class

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's clearly not my quote.

And no, trolls ruined the other board (then and now).

But you know I love you, AR.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trolls ruined the other board (then and now)...

And the lack of income at GS necessary to update their 1980s software.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Brad single handedly took down the other board by sending annoying e-mails to some of the higher ups.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Brad single handedly took down the other board by sending annoying e-mails to some of the higher ups.
Seriously? I never knew any of this. I knew in the last days I warned "the end is near" when posters were really rude to the management (but deservedly so). Thought the end began with Sid and the Roundtable.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? I never knew any of this. I knew in the last days I warned "the end is near" when posters were really rude to the management (but deservedly so). Thought the end began with Sid and the Roundtable.
I wasn't around for sid. Brad's recommendation that they feed the hamster was the last straw.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, we need to stick in the FAU/FIU zone. Even UCF has been a push lately.

:headslap:Obviously the problem is we just shouldn't recruit anyone named BROWN. Duhhhhhhh... how hard is that?

Honestly, the way we flopped at the end of the recruiting cycle we should have made "Plan B" offers to any LB, DT, and OL that was committed to USF, UCF, FAU, or FIU! The way everyone is about Trask, "Oh, our coaches know how to evaluate....they can make a 2-star that nobody wanted into a star!" Why wouldn't they be able to do that w/ a kid committed to USF, UCF or FAU??

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody with offers from bama, clemson, fsu, barn, ole piss, LSU and Ohio state is a waste of time for us.

Fortunately our 4* freshman QB, 4* freshman RB, and the nations top kicker disagree with you.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He was on campus for about two years but he couldn't read. - John Brown

Who was that 5* DE that that Meyer brought on who punched his girlfriend after being on campus for about two days and was kicked off the team? Gary Brown

There are two different people being mentioned here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was on campus for about two years but he couldn't read. - John Brown

Who was that 5* DE that that Meyer brought on who punched his girlfriend after being on campus for about two days and was kicked off the team? Gary Brown

There are two different people being mentioned here.

Exactly

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here we are recruiting another out of state OL, which I think is a waste of time (sure, we land a few occasionally....but there are PLENTY in our own state). This kid is all LSU and just wants the attention and play the recruiting game:

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...n-to-lsu-but-will-consider-multiple-sec-teams

Four-star Louisiana offensive tackle Adrian Ealy seems destined for the SEC.

The 6-foot-7, 280-pound prospect out of University Lab High School (Baton Rouge, La.), holds offers from five SEC schools, many of which rank among his top choices.

Ealy told SEC Country that LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss and Florida are among the schools that have peaked his interest at the moment.

The nation’s No. 26 offensive tackle can’t help but entertain the notion that he’s favoring the hometown Tigers. After all, his high school is located on the LSU campus.

However, Ealy admitted there are so many factors right now in his recruitment, including giving the out-of-state SEC powers a fair shake.

“You know, all I have to say is LSU is definitely a tough school in my hunt,” Ealy told SEC Country.

On Florida: “They offered me early, like my fourth offer, and that showed that they wanted me at a young age. Florida is a school I’m going to look into, and the state of Florida is beautiful. I could see me living my college football dream there.”

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here we are recruiting another out of state OL, which I think is a waste of time (sure, we land a few occasionally....but there are PLENTY in our own state). This kid is all LSU and just wants the attention and play the recruiting game:

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...n-to-lsu-but-will-consider-multiple-sec-teams

Ealy told SEC Country that LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss and Florida are among the schools that have peaked his interest at the moment.

Kind of crappy organization is SEC country? Do they not even have an editor?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do the instate kids just hate florida?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics