Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Math is hard
th

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Keep an eye out for this guy. Word is UF is recruiting him as a rush end. Announcing his commitment today or tomorrow.

Mohamoud Diabate, Auburn, Outside Linebacker
There is no rush end position except in one writer's head. We are playing a 3-4 and he will be an outside LB.

It will be very nice to get this kid. Such a slow drip.......... drip......... drip......... of recruiting.

WAIT TIL SEPTEMBER!

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
There is no rush end position except in one writer's head. We are playing a 3-4 and he will be an outside LB.

It will be very nice to get this kid. Such a slow drip.......... drip......... drip......... of recruiting.

WAIT TIL SEPTEMBER!
You ever hear the story of the (Swamp) Donkey vs the Mule-en?

Once upon a time a Donkey and a Mule-en were in dispute over whether the Mule-en could complete a race in time to the promised land known as a successful 2019 recruiting class.

The Donkey (also known as an ass, or fuking ass by many) was intelligent but equally stubborn spending most of his time braying and hee-hawing the same annoying sh#t over and over. Also being a fully functioning species, the Donkey spent much time indulging in self flagellation and as the occasional guest in a traveling Donkey show, so his productivity suffered.

The Mule-en, like most Mules was not known for his intelligence or creativity, so he followed the same approach to the problem that he had for the last decade, making slow steady progress which typically ended in falling short of the desired outcome most years. Being a pack animal, he surrounded himself with his equally uninspiring Mule buddies instead of looking for new more dynamic younger Mules to energize his Mule team.

But being a sterile hybrid and also having fallen into incredible financial fortunes, the Mule-en wasn't encumbered by desires of the flesh, or the need to carry out regular Mule burdens like hauling supplies from the local feed lot know as "Publix" for his mate, who happened to be a female dog, also known as a "biitch", so he had that going for him.

So who will be right in the end? Although the Mule-en is making slow steady progress, it looks like he will again fall short of the ultimate goal of a top 10 finish, and we know the Swamp Donkey will be right there all along the trip repetitively harping on the Mule-en's shortcomings.

Last edited:

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I know this will be made fun of on here but Kodak Black is a big Gator fan. I think i read somewhere that Mullen invited him on Twitter to a practice. This would give us a boost in recruiting. Seriously. Kids that we will be recruiting LOVE this guy. It would make the Gators look cool and it'll make Mullen look a little less nerdy.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know this will be made fun of on here but Kodak Black is a big Gator fan. I think i read somewhere that Mullen invited him on Twitter to a practice. This would give us a boost in recruiting. Seriously. Kids that we will be recruiting LOVE this guy. It would make the Gators look cool and it'll make Mullen look a little less nerdy.
So long as he’s not alumni or booster, he can be our uncle luke

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Is he out? If so, won't be long before he violates again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.