Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Sanders just really doesn't want to come here so he'll go to UGA to be near enough to Gator mom.

Only one DT in the class, Hopper possible flip to Chump, Black struggling with grades, no Safeties, Steele and Elam not sure things, may lose Zip and Summerall to scUM.

uh, yeah.

Mullen better get ruthless with his recruiting/coaching staff and trim the fat or add some beef.

I wonder if the idiot UAA announcement about being politically correct and screwing footabll facilities over for another year killed the interest of some kids.

80339374.jpg

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hearing now that Dorlus is out...not sure what’s happening there. Gonna have to hope they can get some that are waiting till February

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Assuming we whiff on any more interior DLs, I’m curious whether any of those 7 OLs we have committed were two way players in HS. Anyone know?

Really feeling pretty deflated about how this ESD has turned out. Maybe there’s some kind of ground we can make up in February ........

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Assuming we whiff on any more interior DLs, I’m curious whether any of those 7 OLs we have committed were two way players in HS. Anyone know?

Really feeling pretty deflated about how this ESD has turned out. Maybe there’s some kind of ground we can make up in February ........
Must have missed a day---didn't even know that ESD had passed.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Must have missed a day---didn't even know that ESD had passed.

Just hearing that it looks like we’ll miss on most of the uncommitted targets and could lose hopper to a flip and seeing Steele and Elam not willing to jump aboard. Hence, depression.

But hey, if I go into Wednesday with low or zero expectations then my pleasure over surprise signings will be over the top. Joy to my world.

Really I just want to see it done so we know where we have to scramble between now and February.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Stampini CB'd Dorlus to Oregon tonight. So we're even whiffing on plan B's. We should let sunseri use the fax machine while we have it out to send out his resume.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would be cool if a top target of ours has 4 hats on the table, FSU, Bama, UGA, and Miami and he shoves all of them off the table and pulls out a Gators hat and does the chomp! Instant fan favorite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator