Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2:

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious to that people do that when it is actually harder to type a response rather than google it and find the link themselves?
Didn’t click the link either. Wasn’t even interested in the article

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It’s a good point. You need 2/3rds blue chippers to compete. Mullen has raised us from 30% to 50% and he ain’t done with this class yet. There’s hope for the future!

True. Some of the 4-stars are "low 4-stars" and we do need to start seeing some top 100 kids added to the roster, but I suppose it's much better than a bunch of Randy/Butters specials.

Additionally, he added Shuler - a "3-star" - who is as good as a 5-star for this team: he came in and became a starter in his very first year. Hopefully his production improves next year, but adding him was huge for this defense (because if he didn't start Slaton and/or Conliffe likely would have been the starter and they were obviously not ready).

I'm not sure if those numbers (in the tweet) included Grimes & Jefferson either (was it just kids who signed on ESD and NSD?). Those two were huge additions. So was Krull.

If we add the Louisville transfer that's another huge get in the transfer market.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Here's some sunshine pumpin':

Mullen at least knows roster management unlike Mac but the top teams are getting way more of the blue chippers lately so if roster management isn't messed up its the ranking that probably matters the most.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I know that how blue chip h s football players choose colleges is both complicated and mysterious. However, it's difficult for me to understand how any of them with any reasonable interest in the Gators would choose either Miami or fsu given the way the season concluded.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
We should be able to pull in both Sorrells and Elam after humiliating the nulls and meatchicken back-to-back, 82-29. Would love to get Dent and Fuller, too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator