Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Trying to keep up w/ what the hell is going on in Gator world while in Florida visiting family.

One thing I didn't see posted/reported is the updates from the all-star game. Something I found interesting.....and a bit disappointing is Diabate's size. He's been listed at 6'4 220 (ish). He measured at the camp this week at: 6'2 1/4" 208.4lbs. I was hoping for a 6'4 220+ who was ready to come into the S&C program and grow into a solid WDE/Edge. He's more ready to play strong safety.

Hopper is a little disappointing as well, measuring at: 6'1 5/8" 197.4lbs.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a possibility of the good guys getting any announcements coming up at the Under Armor game or the US Army All America bowl game?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trying to keep up w/ what the hell is going on in Gator world while in Florida visiting family.

One thing I didn't see posted/reported is the updates from the all-star game. Something I found interesting.....and a bit disappointing is Diabate's size. He's been listed at 6'4 220 (ish). He measured at the camp this week at: 6'2 1/4" 208.4lbs. I was hoping for a 6'4 220+ who was ready to come into the S&C program and grow into a solid WDE/Edge. He's more ready to play strong safety.

Yeah an extra 2" and 15-20 lbs is a pretty standard lie.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hopper was a safety though and probably hit a growth spurt

There was word that Hopper would start at Safety....and that makes perfect sense. Even if he gains 20lbs he'd still be under 220, and at 6'2 that's fine for Safety.

Diabate looks like a solid redshirt at 208lbs. He may not even get his '4 games' next year (and still be able to redshirt). It's a shame as I thought Summerall was going to be way too light to play next year....and that Diabate would get some PT there, even if he did redshirt (only playing in 4 games). Looks like they both will probably sit out (unless one of them shows up and is a monster from the get-go), just can't see a 6'6 210lb bean pole and a 6'2 208 pounder playing DL in the SEC.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Meh. Just give Savage a few months with those kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.