Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
You're right, I did miss the point.........(though I still think he's stupid if he gray shirts).

No it was alcoholica who missed your point. If Bogle has been asked to greyshirt by Bama, then Bama has players they want more than him and Bogle is irrelevant to how many guys Bama signs. Again, if what alcoholica says is true, Bama has revealed they have other players they want more than Bogle and and you say it is a puzzling decision on Bogle's part.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
i hope donk didnt pull an omar.... we needed dbs, and dts..... we get 5 star steele and stud greenard as i/we suspected and now donk has suspiciously gone dark.....send up the bat signal .....we need some donkey!!!!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i hope donk didnt pull an omar.... we needed dbs, and dts..... we get 5 star steele and stud greenard as i/we suspected and now donk has suspiciously gone dark.....send up the bat signal .....we need some donkey!!!!
Omar list a Durty bet

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

You didn't just admit GCMB gets a kick out of a Donkey?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Elam is following Coach Savage (and savage is following Elam) on twitter:

8954357.jpeg

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

8954357.jpeg
That can't be bad news. The fact that he is as highly rated as he is, would fill a position of need, AND he's the legacy that he is makes him a very important get for us.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That can't be bad news. The fact that he is as highly rated as he is, would fill a position of need, AND he's the legacy that he is makes him a very important get for us.

Agree on all....but at this point I selfishly want him simply for perception (he gets the class rank up higher, plus if we lose him to UGA it's not a good look - for all the reasons you outlined).

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

8954357.jpeg
The takeaway here is that Savage doesn’t follow recruits, he only follows incoming players and players already on the roster. Elam seems to be the lone exception

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
Agree on all....but at this point I selfishly want him simply for perception (he gets the class rank up higher, plus if we lose him to UGA it's not a good look - for all the reasons you outlined).

Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too???

But you and GR8 2B are right, if we cant beat UGA for a legacy like Elam, what chance do we have with out highly rated non-legacy players?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator