Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Retarded.

My comment had nothing to do with Mullen, by the way. I don't care what he does to get recruits. If he needs to buy them Fleshlights, so be it. I just wanted to know what the dumb thing was supposed to signify.

Interesting that for something that irritated you so, you had to rely on :bart: to look it up for you. Took about 20 seconds. This despite you owning and running your own online message board and me always having to ask for assistance with even the most mundane of internet/technical tasks. :bandit:
:bart:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think there are probably some guys that won't be back after spring workouts.
From other positions, sure. Some dudes at LB and S I can think of. But I don’t see anyone being gone off the o-line. The few guys I’d process out also graduate next season. So, what’d be the point?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From other positions, sure. Some dudes at LB and S I can think of. But I don’t see anyone being gone off the o-line. The few guys I’d process out also graduate next season. So, what’d be the point?
Roster spots in August?

leogator

May 5, 2018
Hevesy loves Ira Henry and after looking at his film I can understand why. He's fundamentally sound and could probably start for us next year at OT. Too bad he will probably end up at FSU.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The few guys I’d process out also graduate next season. So, what’d be the point?

Getting under the 85 cap for additional possible transfers or addition February signees since UF can count some of the early entry signees back on 2018.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Hevesy loves Ira Henry and after looking at his film I can understand why. He's fundamentally sound and could probably start for us next year at OT. Too bad he will probably end up at FSU.
Why do you expect him to end up at Clowntown?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Getting under the 85 cap for additional possible transfers or addition February signees since UF can count some of the early entry signees back on 2018.

You can reach that by processing out some guys at S, LB, and corner. Delance is the only guy that could realistically be processed out. Banks is too important as a utility guy. He played all 5 positions at some point this season. McCoy is the lone backup at center. Who else do you get rid of?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
You can reach that by processing out some guys at S, LB, and corner. Delance is the only guy that could realistically be processed out. Banks is too important as a utility guy. He played all 5 positions at some point this season. McCoy is the lone backup at center. Who else do you get rid of?

I did not take this post to be about transfersof OL, but transfers in general. We are in agreement I think and I see no reason to encourage the transfer of anyone who might contribute.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
If he remains a backup on the DL any chance Slaton shifts to OT where the recruiting services seemed to view him as a better prospect? Certainly if Taylor after one year goes as high as he is projected, that might encourage such a move IF UF thinks it is in UF's best interest.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
If he remains a backup on the DL any chance Slaton shifts to OT where the recruiting services seemed to view him as a better prospect? Certainly if Taylor after one year goes as high as he is projected, that might encourage such a move IF UF thinks it is in UF's best interest.
Not an OT but a mauler at OG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator