Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Whoops that’s who I meant. Kid is steadily dropping in the rankings.

His ranking doesn’t mean much. The kid is a gamble. If he keeps his speed and athleticism once he puts on the weight, he’ll be a stud. If he can’t handle the extra weight we wasted a scholly. The staff is envisioning him at 6’7, 240-250 pounds.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Braiden McGregor announces tonight at 7pm I believe. Was once a ND heavy lean, then Michigan. Insiders think it might be a ND Florida battle. Apparently the kid has kept it 100% secret from everyone including his own coaches and the staffs. I have no idea but keep an eye out later today for a maybe commit

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
He likes the ones he can meet at the klan meetings
You do the donkey a great disservice. He/she/it prefers boys to have at least some of their teeth left and a passing acquaintance with some minimal degree of personal hygiene. Even a deeply conflicted lesbian jackass must have standards you know. Which reminds me of a sad but true story related to me some years ago by the proprietor of the finest whorehouse in all Mexico:

A masculine girl from Khartoum
took a ladylike boy to her room
But they spent the whole night
in a hell of a fight
over who would do what
and to whom

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
You know it’s true. 247 is dog crap.
I provided you a breakdown of their 5 star ratings over ten years and how 247 was marginally more accurate and they do not copy rivals. They update 4 times a year specifically at the exact same time every year. You’re thinking of their composite which has been explained to you about 37 times. Both sites are very good. I still love you J but come on :lol:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I provided you a breakdown of their 5 star ratings over ten years and how 247 was marginally more accurate and they do not copy rivals. They update 4 times a year specifically at the exact same time every year. You’re thinking of their composite which has been explained to you about 37 times. Both sites are very good. I still love you J but come on :lol:

247 just updated today....and there's some interesting moves:

2020 Top Football Recruits in Florida

Richardson is now a 3-star and dropped to #72 in Florida (meanwhile, FSU commit Jeff Sims moved up to #42 in Florida and is a 4-star).

UGA commit Jalen Carter is now the #1 recruit in Florida, moving ahead of Bowman - interestingly, both are 4-stars....so there are no 5-stars from the state of Florida?

Miles Brooks from Trinity (Jax) fell to #65 (Ga Tech commit).

Morven Joseph fell (#75 overall, 3-star).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator