Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) tweeted at 8:45 AM on Sun, Jun 09, 2019:
The four star offensive tackle adds to UM's already strong group of 2020 commitments
()

This sucks! But no surprise. My son told me he was a scUM commit months ago.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was told Mullinz didnt need talent to win.

I was also told his bad SEC record was because he didnt have enough talent.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I was told Mullinz didnt need talent to win.

I was also told his bad SEC record was because he didnt have enough talent.
I was told if we beat FSU then kids would finally start jumping on board yet on rivals FSU and Miami have a better average than us. Heck UK while only having 7 players committed have a better average than us. Everyone just look at where we stand instead of the quality of talent. So far we are behind last years talent level so how has recruiting gotten worse. Isn't it supposed to get better? Taggert went from a 3.45 to this year 3.75. Mullen had a 3.64 last year but is down to 3.57 this year. Mind boggling FSU and Miami could be out recruiting us after our season compared to both of theirs but here we are.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I don’t know how much it will help, but I hope we curb stomp miamuh and f$u this year. Would love to see several blue chip flips as a result.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I don’t know how much it will help, but I hope we curb stomp miamuh and f$u this year. Would love to see several blue chip flips as a result.
Were gonna have to...this is ridiculous getting close in recruiting if we “take back the state” what’s that say about us if we’re still mediocre at recruiting being the best school on the field in Florida?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was at the Rivals Miami camp and kicked azz. Gerald Mincey was at the same camp and did poorly. Jovens has camped since last season. Rivals has seen him plenty. I don't know enough about the camping process. Is 247 at those same camps? If they are just going by his highlights or from his games I understand. Jovens was going against ankle biters on the d-line from what I watched on Youtube. He looked like Rocky chasing around that stupid chicken in Rocky 2. You won't be able to judge much from his game tape.

Don’t worry. 247 will look at Rivals rankings and adjust. It’s how they do.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They went into Florida and took both 5*s.

AL GA n Clemson do what they want in Florida and it’s not gonna change until we completely retool our staff or do something actually worth anything on the field it’s gonna start w beating UGA FSU and UM I’d day if we can do that this season were in for something more than what we’ve got at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.