Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How did we get Robinson and Lemons a waiver but we can’t get one for possibly a 5* receiver?

It’s not a UF thing...he’ll be lucky to go anywhere if rumors of his grades are true. Some even think he won’t even play his SR year it’s so bad

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Screenshot_20190628-065844_Twitter.jpg Maybe his parents have some eligibility left also, jeez!

Corey Bender (@Corey_Bender) tweeted at 9:31 AM on Thu, Jun 27, 2019:
With his commitment date locked in for July 5, #Gators OL target Richie Leonard recently caught up with @RowlandRIVALS to break down his seven finalists, with #UF included.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe his parents have some eligibility left also, jeez!

Corey Bender (@Corey_Bender) tweeted at 9:31 AM on Thu, Jun 27, 2019:
With his commitment date locked in for July 5, #Gators OL target Richie Leonard recently caught up with @RowlandRIVALS to break down his seven finalists, with #UF included.
Papa is a big man.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Papa is a big man.
Back when you were pissing in your diapers guys like Osbourne, Bo, Woody and Barry always did in homes to gauge the recruits future growth potential based on the size of their parents and siblings...

You guys realize that Crete "remembers" that I was a Butters Pumper and "must have deleted all those posts" in support of that atrocious hire, right?

As I recall Dan and Ox caught you too.....BTW where is the old Big Mac avatar you sported so proudly after Butters kicked WG off the team?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As I recall Dan and Ox caught you too.....
Im sure you do "recall" it that way.

Im sure everyone else recalls it quite clearly too. Most are a little more attached to reality than you.

where is the old Big Mac avatar you sported so proudly after Butters kicked WG off the team?
:doh:

You realize I was mocking that thing, right?

I would think calling it Dickburger would have made it clear even to you. In fact Im sure you could find plenty of me calling it dickburger in the archives.

You are so binary that you think me saying your blubber boy being one of the worst coaches in P5 history somehow makes me a fan of everyone else.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don’t know if anyone has seen, but Jovens Janvier looks awful at the Rivals 5 star challenge. He earned his 250 rating by excelling at camps in 2018. The Janvier I see at the 5 star challenge is way out of shape. Hevesy needs to pull his scholly and make him earn it back like Jawaan Taylor did.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don’t know if anyone has seen, but Jovens Janvier looks awful at the Rivals 5 star challenge. He earned his 250 rating by excelling at camps in 2018. The Janvier I see at the 5 star challenge is way out of shape. Hevesy needs to pull his scholly and make him earn it back like Jawaan Taylor did.

Hmmm.....but rivals has him rated so high.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Looks just like Nayquan Wright in his film (I’ve said this before) but as I’ve asked before and no one answered why does Mullen like these tiny (bowling ball type) backs. Seems like he’s want a bigger back that would match the body type of his WRs of course I’ve also brought up a small back can get lost behind the giant QB and pulling guards he employs so often in his offense

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
.....BTW where is the old Big Mac avatar you sported so proudly after Butters kicked WG off the team?

1) BS. The Donk never did anything but b!tch about Mac. Granted he was right! By the dude was a broken record. He is more than on the record about hating the Butters hire. Anything to the contrary is revisionist history.

2) Man oh man, Butters did a number on you by kicking the cocaine snorting, roid taking, stripper marrying, lion tattooed, doosh off the team. Look, WG was a great talent! Our team got worse when he was suspended and ultimately excused. But it’s also no one’s fault that WG was a dooooooossshhhhh..... Except maybe his Daddy’s. I’m sure he had something to do what that golden personality of his.

I have never seen someone latch onto alternate realities like you: WG was a choir boy, Bert was Nick Saban. And don’t get me started on the redshirt conspiracy theory of yours, despite ample evidence the contrary.

Come on Crete. Don’t be such a blockhead. I know you’re smarter than that. Aren’t you?.?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hmmm.....but rivals has him rated so high.

He earned that rating in 2018. Get fat and what happens? Your feet move really slow. Look at Ethan White’s tape of his senior year. He made Andrew Mike look quick. Yeah, that’s right! I worked an Andrew Mike reference into a post.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
1) BS. The Donk never did anything but b!tch about Mac. Granted he was right! By the dude was a broken record. He is more than on the record about hating the Butters hire. Anything to the contrary is revisionist history.

2) Man oh man, Butters did a number on you by kicking the cocaine snorting, roid taking, stripper marrying, lion tattooed, doosh off the team. Look, WG was a great talent! Our team got worse when he was suspended and ultimately excused. But it’s also no one’s fault that WG was a dooooooossshhhhh..... Except maybe his Daddy’s. I’m sure he had something to do what that golden personality of his.

I have never seen someone latch onto alternate realities like you: WG was a choir boy, Bert was Nick Saban. And don’t get me started on the redshirt conspiracy theory of yours, despite ample evidence the contrary.

Come on Crete. Don’t be such a blockhead. I know you’re smarter than that. Aren’t you?.?
I love you too man but for the next 8 weeks there isn't all that much to do but talk sh!t, make dumbass predictions, and irritate those that take the bait.... Love me for who I am.

Yes, I know Donkey hated Mac, hell who doesn't he hate :lol:? I'm pretty sure by now he knows I'm just giving him a swift kick in the ass....and I'd lose all respect for him if he didn't try and return the favor.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He earned that rating in 2018. Get fat and what happens? Your feet move really slow. Look at Ethan White’s tape of his senior year. He made Andrew Mike look quick. Yeah, that’s right! I worked an Andrew Mike reference into a post.

Nice. One of the famous flips by the master recruiter, Will Muschamp. Suck it, Vandy!

All in all, a good kid that just shouldn't have had a scholarship from us. Not sure what happened to him at Rice, but I hope he eventually finds success.

And a last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator