Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm not sure if this is a pay article, but good read from The Athletic on Clearwater International Academy (high school):

BLUF: they are bringing in a ton of "international" kids, starting to dominate their opponents, just had a WR commit to Clemson, have several other D1 prospects (and kids playing D1 football now).....and there's a Scientology twist.

How a tiny Florida private school became a recruiting magnet thanks to players from across the globe

How a tiny Florida private school became a recruiting magnet...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Spivey says Kelvin Joseph is in. He just needs to decide now. Take it for the smallest grain of salt though because it is Spivey
spivey once mistook his living room couch for an all you can eat buffet line... so we may need a huge grain of salt...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That would be fantastic. They almost certainly won't be eligible this year though, correct?

Tough to say. We'd have to allow time for the NCAA to conduct it's thorough investigation of the situation, weigh all circumstances and use their fact based expertise to determine a judgement on the matter.

1e1731b7-3224-4fdb-a472-ad0684f87422.gif

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We sent Donell Harris an official offer...doubt that changes anything but apparently 24/7 has an article for anyone that’s a VIP to read about Dumervild thoughts on LSU and UF...if anyone reads it it would be nice to get an overview...thanks in advance

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Allegedly it's just weed, so I don't care.
If it's just weed I don't really either (though I never understand a kid who does something they know they can get them booted or does it within thirty days of the NFL combine they've been invited to), but I am just surprised Kirby would bounce a very talented player for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator