Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I know this crowd and I should have known to keep my mouth shut until I remembered his name. U r right, it wasn't Moss. I remember the story talked about him being recruited as a safety. A late growth spurt sent him to LBs; ended up on the DL. If I can remember more, I will get back to you

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know this crowd and I should have known to keep my mouth shut until I remembered his name. U r right, it wasn't Moss. I remember the story talked about him being recruited as a safety. A late growth spurt sent him to LBs; ended up on the DL. If I can remember more, I will get back to you
Kearse and he never played DL until the pros.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Kearse and he never played DL until the pros.
Thank you. Knew I wasn't nuts. But, my goodness, 6'0" and 168# in HS and grew to 6'5" and 265#! Wow!
Far be it for me to question your superior knowledge, but his bio says he played LB and DL, at least in spring practice. Also, says that he fell in the draft due to playing multiple positions.
Thanks, again.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Thank you. Knew I wasn't nuts. But, my goodness, 6'0" and 168# in HS and grew to 6'5" and 265#! Wow!
Far be it for me to question your superior knowledge, but his bio says he played LB and DL, at least in spring practice. Also, says that he fell in the draft due to playing multiple positions.
Thanks, again.
Yeah, kiper called him a tweener and said he shouldn't be drafted too high. Then I think the Freak won defensive ROY. kiper is a blowhard who likes to hear the sound of his own voice, but the upside is he's an idiot. Maybe that was too harsh? kiper is a moron? Yeah, that sounds better. kiper is a moron.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, kiper called him a tweener and said he shouldn't be drafted too high. Then I think the Freak won defensive ROY. kiper is a blowhard who likes to hear the sound of his own voice, but the upside is he's an idiot. Maybe that was too harsh? kiper is a moron? Yeah, that sounds better. kiper is a moron.
Well he is from Baltimore, so that would make him a Baltimoron.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
WHAT THE F@$K

CHRIS TORELLO (@TorelloSports) tweeted at 8:04 PM on Mon, Aug 26, 2019:
#BREAKING: 4⭐️ RB Keyvone Lee (@KeyvoneL) has committed to #PennState.

#WeAre #PSUnrivaled

@247Sports @Rivals @BN9 @SpecSports360 CHRIS TORELLO on Twitter
()

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

Apparently not, but maybe all of that talk about UF not wanting him as an RB is just talk. You never know for sure in recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator