Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals said the kid had to get something in order before he does it.

Again, we hear this all the time and nothing happens

Higdon said his parents want him to talk to the coaches of the other team first. For whatever that’s worth. Kid contacted him to make commitment edits over a week ago....but so did Beck and we know how that went

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Higdon said his parents want him to talk to the coaches of the other team first. For whatever that’s worth. Kid contacted him to make commitment edits over a week ago....but so did Beck and we know how that went
That’s what I thought. We’ll see if it happens I guess. Did he ever hint at what position he is at least?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I've never given a dime to recruiting sites. That said, in Higdon's defense, these things are fluid as we saw with Beck. The kid could be planning to commit. The staff he is decommitting from gets a hold of him and now he is solid again. That isn't Higdon's fault.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is what it is, Ox. Remember the poster on the other board who brought out the shades when someone was about to commit? Sometimes he was wrong, sometimes right, but it kept things fun. Instead of appreciating what he brought, posters got angry when he erred. Same thing here. Rumours keep your spirits up.

Gulf Coast Gator. CGC.

Great insider. Moved to Texas and disappeared.

leogator

May 5, 2018
So Tim Smith (DT), Jalen Lee (DT, Donnel Harris (WDE) and Ummanmileen (sp?) (SDE) are officially visiting on the weekend of the 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator