Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Another new DT taking a visit. It's like, all of a sudden, half the DTs in this class realized we have a ton of playing time available:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Gibbs is the hottest (available) RB in the country right now. Would be a great pick up, but I ain't holding my breath. Seems we have a great shot at Marks.
You have to figure he’s taking a hard look at us; he sure isn’t coming because he expects an exciting game against a quality opponent. Driving from Dalton to Gainesville (it’s an unofficial visit) on the Saturday after Thanksgiving is going to be every bit of 7+ hours. I’m not holding my breath either, but I’m giving us a decent shot here. Especially when you figure the other schools recruiting him who have better games this weekend.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This is an odd situation. It's like he committed to A&M to preserve a spot but is still shopping.

A&M is about to lose their 5th game of the year, but in typical fashion, Jimbo has a top 10 class.
I forget who said it, but I remember some coach once saying that they aren’t really commitments; they’re reservations.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He had a season ending injury.
I KNOW. But he got his time cut last year too, just like Slaton I know that wouldn't be playing anymore this year either because Grantham likes to play a linebacker from WVU at defensive tackle instead.

Except in the red zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member