Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
After the fallout between Mullen and Seider, Seider is not coming back..

I'd take Frank Wilson though. He's known to be a good recruiter and LSU loved him when he was on their staff

leogator

May 5, 2018
After the fallout between Mullen and Seider, Seider is not coming back..

I'd take Frank Wilson though. He's known to be a good recruiter and LSU loved him when he was on their staff
Where do you guys come up with this stuff. He wanted Seider to stay so he offered him the TE job. He wanted to bring as many people from his old staff to implement his system.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I think it's something to be said that our best recruiter right now is David Turner. Nothing against the guy but he is going to pull in a decent DL class and he isn't really even that great of a recruiter...

Billy G obviously can't recruit worth a damn but he's a good developer at the receiver position. English and Knox need to be upgraded badly. Two concerns for me this cycle is the lack of good receivers committed and or going to commit and our RB room is flat out pathetic...

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Where do you guys come up with this stuff. He wanted Seider to stay so he offered him the TE job. He wanted to bring as many people from his old staff to implement his system.

Going from an RB coach in which you have been good at in multiple stops and being asked to be moved to TE is a demotion in terms of position coaches.

Mullen wanted him to stay, sure...but basically asked him to take a demotion in the process. Seider was pissed from all accounts and left for Penn St where he has recruited well and his backs have put up numbers there.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Actually Knox coached WRs and was a Recruiting Coordinator for both Ole Miss ('96-'98) and Auburn ('99-'08).

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Gibbs locked in an official with us...

I would think he would rather play here than Georgia Tech but I have no hopes of flipping him with our current staff's inability to land decent players...

leogator

May 5, 2018
Gibbs locked in an official with us...

I would think he would rather play here than Georgia Tech but I have no hopes of flipping him with our current staff's inability to land decent players...
I don't think the problem is GT it's that Alabama is showing him a lot of love all of a sudden and so is OSU.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I would take Marks during ESD and then Gibbs and EJ become +1s.

Take Marks because if we don't, we're going to be left at the alter. I am not the enamored with Marks to be honest but at this point our options are pretty limited.

The problem with this class is still lacking receivers for what we're going to lose.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Take Marks because if we don't, we're going to be left at the alter. I am not the enamored with Marks to be honest but at this point our options are pretty limited.

The problem with this class is still lacking receivers for what we're going to lose.
We want/need 2 RBs in this class. I foresee both Clement and Davis transferring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator