Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Oh, got you. I agree. Think he’ll be fine and could operate a decent offense. Just think the mental side of his game would cap any potential his team could have. You’re never trusting him to win a game or make a tough pass over the middle. He’s your guy if you need a deep ball late though. Which is surprising - as much as Mullen likes vertical routes you’d think Franks could thrive. Just not accurate enough.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I know right? I even get you to show a smidge of personality every now and then. I should get an award. @stephenPE - got any extra cool ribbons laying around? Let’s be honest - you know you do.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You wanna get to a million or not?
The charm of this site is the meandering conversation. All these whiners looking for threads perfectly dedicated to the stated subject are getting very annoying. Swamp Gas manages their thread content - maybe a better place for those folks.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Funny you mention that - law has admitted to text to talk in previous posts. I could see him doing that but editing the content to change the names - like Mullinz or Butters.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’d suspect our coaches are out on the trail this weekend. I bet we get some updates tomorrow. Don’t expect any commits though.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Joseph and Harris are visiting this weekend. No telling what's going on, but I don't think we'd take both. I've heard that MJ could end up at Tennessee, and if Harris is going to commit to us he wants to visit A&M first. So since MJ is already de-committed from FSU he could beat Harris to the punch (if the staff wants him over Harris).

I'm w/ you on MJ though, if we get him I'd rather see him play ILB vs edge/rush. He can easily get to 240 and play well in that spot.

And speaking of that position, w/ Reese gone, we are going to see a big drop off w/ Miller and/or Houston next year. Really wish they'd find a true MLB. Hypolite is a true MLB, would have loved to get him. I guess the staff feels good about what we have on the roster.

I'm also curious to see Reese Jr next year (although he's slated to play somewhere along the line).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.