Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nevermind - Just a wild guess. Your 3 we got are the 3 de-commitments today. Braun Parrish Tae? If Tae was committed today, why wait till Feb? Exciting, yet Silent Night.

He’s not committed...he’s going until Feb and likely takes all of his visits. Uga has also been onee red of his top teams. With about 90% of kids signing early a kid of his caliber is gonna be a big time battle with all of the top schools

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
He’s not committed...he’s going until Feb and likely takes all of his visits. Uga has also been onee red of his top teams. With about 90% of kids signing early a kid of his caliber is gonna be a big time battle with all of the top schools
I was questioning the 3 we got today according to 2bits. Agree with you here. I feel like he has included him in the 3 which doesn’t make much sense. Unless he has names I’d love to hear.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
To quote the great.... @ThreatMatrix .... you’re extra useless tonight.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Anybody on the Georgia recruiting boards? What are they saying about the size of the class?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was questioning the 3 we got today according to 2bits. Agree with you here. I feel like he has included him in the 3 which doesn’t make much sense. Unless he has names I’d love to hear.

From what I’ve heard we got 1 today that hasn’t announced yet but “should” be sometime this week. Plus we supposedly had a flip which is Mordecai McDaniel...but he hasn’t announced either.

We’ve had 3 decommits from 3 prominent UF targets (Williams, Parrish, Braun). We had an in home with Donnell today and we’re trying to flip him and get him to cancel his OV to A&M.

Have heard this big scenario should make sense by Friday. Well...we have Smith coming in on flip watch. We have Donnell on flip watch...could not show up to tamu on friday? Lots of moving parts here

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
From what I’ve heard we got 1 today that hasn’t announced yet but “should” be sometime this week. Plus we supposedly had a flip which is Mordecai McDaniel...but he hasn’t announced either.

We’ve had 3 decommits from 3 prominent UF targets (Williams, Parrish, Braun). We had an in home with Donnell today and we’re trying to flip him and get him to cancel his OV to A&M.

Have heard this big scenario should make sense by Friday. Well...we have Smith coming in on flip watch. We have Donnell on flip watch...could not show up to tamu on friday? Lots of moving parts here
It’s exciting for sure. Let’s pray we’re not disappointed. I’d love the above. With some hopes for some other big names still on the board as well it could make for incredible close. I’ve had these thoughts before though and that’s why I’m so hesitant.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I was asking mostly the former. Also asking how do we manage if all these other kids want in.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Aaaannnnd Georgia has thrown in the towel. Will not conduct their planned in home visit with Braun. Keep Knox away from him and he’s ours

You're saying our best luck is with that towel landing over ObKnox's head?

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I've seen this movie before. Crystal balls to us followed by a commitment to Bama, UGA or Clemson. Until they announce their commitment to me its a troll job until proven otherwise.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dan's poorly sized britches

Brings to mind guys parading their shapely girlfriends in those skin-tight jeans with tattered holes everywhere. Those guys are just bragging on their bytches britches' breaches.

Three #secretcommits in one day. Gotta be a record.

I understand there was held a celebration party for 3 signees today. Tried to attend but the location was kept secret. Only members of Gator Signees Anonymous.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
CBs with Parrish to UF...seems like we’re going to go after Parrish to work on Hendo let alone get a quality back...(and before I hear all the bs about him not being Gibbs/Bowman) He just won 8A player of the year and is leading his team to the title game...and there is a solid chance we’re still working on Gibbs really hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.