Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I never knew how many closeted fashion divas were on this board. I knew the military adopted that “don’t ask don’t tell” thing but damn.
DADT is out. Don’t have to keep it secret. Our resident lesbian donkey could’ve served loud and proud now a days.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Here’s 247s eval on him:

Ideal frame with wide shoulders and muscular build. Has top-end speed. Excellent athlete. At best when playing downhill. Physical at point of contact. Drives toward line of scrimmage well. Can stack and shed. Possesses closing speed. Comfortable blitzing off edge. Can open hips and change direction. Kick returner ability. Tightening technique needed against pass and run. Needs to work on tackling. Often leads with shoulder rather than wrapping up. Improvement with reaction time. Footwork needs tightening. More consistency needed in play recognition. Multi-year starter at Top 20 program. Late round NFL draft potential.
Dang it... bad tackler? Got enough of those and don’t appear to be “coaching them up” either.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
DADT is out. Don’t have to keep it secret. Our resident lesbian donkey could’ve served loud and proud now a days.
That explains all of the fashion advice we’re getting from some of you. Thanks for the update.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hows this look?
So is Janvier being “processed?”

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
from what ive read hes not signing early which if true gives us more time for sure. the longer the better

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So is Janvier being “processed?”

I noticed that as well. I hope so. He was/is a bad take, especially if we land Braun or any other OL in this class. If we don't land another OL, I'd take him as a flyer, but have little hope that he'll ever amount to much (I hope he proves me wrong though).

Manuel is another on the list who may not qualify. We need to land at least one more WR (not including TE/Ath Beckwith).

And if Britt f's around and waits to sign in Feb he could get processed, especially if we land McDaniel.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
OK – I know you’re just the messenger.

But why is it that other teams just have people commit to them. Ours have supersecret commits they can’t tell anybody that they’re committing…

It is all a scheme to piss off Donkey.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone heard anything recently about Manuel? Last I heard was his grades drastically improved at the new school

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone heard anything recently about Manuel? Last I heard was his grades drastically improved at the new school
There's a guy on twitter that i believe is connected to the Vanguard program and knows Manual well (maybe he is or was a coach there...can't remember what it is) but he posts on Higdon's board and said he talked to him recently and is doing much better at his new school and is expecting to make it in to UF. I'll believe it when i see it but at least it seems the kid is finally taking this school thing seriously

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hows this look?
That would be a pretty good finish. Would like to see us add a receiver to that list. Is beckwith being recruited as wr or a te? Is now off the board?
I would think britt would start at wr. I know some didn't like him there but you have to like him better than any of our other options and he's probably better than any we signed last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator