Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
All that post says to me is that UGA bias in the recruiting system is real. There is literally nothing that will change now that HS season is over except where someone commits but 247 is leaving the possibility of bumping him way up open.

I was listening to channel 84 a few nights ago heading home, and they ha Barton Simmons on. Every question, he found a way to work it back to either a positive for uga or the possibility of a positive for them. He did recognize the loss of Pittman(only when asked about it), but hinted more at the positives for Arkansas than a loss for the dogs and raved about how quickly KS filled the spot with semi-Downs Matt Luke. No mention of the rumored defection of Braun, and certainly nothing about the possibility of him flipping to UF, both of which were in the works for over 24 hours at least by that point. I don't know about all of them, but he's a joke.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you want to talk about an off the radar recruit that would surprise everyone, Sav'ell Smalls. Washington lost Peterson and he seemed to genuinely like UF. I don't see him flipping at all, but that's the type of news I expect to hear if 2bits source is right and not just another Norvell (i.e. POS)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[
If you want to talk about an off the radar recruit that would surprise everyone, Sav'ell Smalls. Washington lost Peterson and he seemed to genuinely like UF. I don't see him flipping at all, but that's the type of news I expect to hear if 2bits source is right and not just another Norvell (i.e. POS)
A blitzbacker/DE from the west coast? Hard pass.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Don't you tease me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed, just saying when people talk about fans losing it, it better be a player with his hype and not another f'ing 3*
I'd much rather see 2 true ILBs (hedge our bet if the transition talked about don't work), a hard hitting safety or two, or a high end WR.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Changing topic slightly, re Braun, it occurred to me as smart as he is that we could really use a center. The center has to be one of the smartest guys on the field.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
That would rock my world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator