Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
There’s a super secret official visit happening that writers were asked not to report.

Let the speculation begin
?

He was scheduled to be at Georgia and ole miss also thought they were getting him. There wasn’t any discussion about him coming to Florida this weekend

I thought there was a secret visitor. Sam Brown is not a secret. Maybe unscheduled. But not "super secret".

Is there a "super secret" visitor or just an unscheduled visitor?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
9568454.png

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
All that post says to me is that UGA bias in the recruiting system is real. There is literally nothing that will change now that HS season is over except where someone commits but 247 is leaving the possibility of bumping him way up open.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
All that post says to me is that UGA bias in the recruiting system is real. There is literally nothing that will change now that HS season is over except where someone commits but 247 is leaving the possibility of bumping him way up open.
Bias for ugly recruits has been going since the sixties. Remember the past Max Howells and Emfingers, all of radio and print back then suckled the dwag's teat. It hasn't changed.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I thought there was a secret visitor. Sam Brown is not a secret. Maybe unscheduled. But not "super secret".

Is there a "super secret" visitor or just an unscheduled visitor?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who said it was a "super duper secret" visitor.

I guess it's pretty serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator