Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
mass-energy_equivalence.svg
or as I like to say:
3 brothers checked into an old hotel. The clerk said that will be $30. So each brother threw down a ten. Later the desk clerk , realizing he made a mistake ,sent 5 dollars up to the room in return. The boy returned 3 of the five dollars back not knowing how to split the 2 dollars among the three brothers. NOW..........each brother has spent 9 dollars instead of 10 dollars on the room. $27 total. The boy has $2 equaling $29. Where is the other dollar............
Probably on a pallet in Iran.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Someone had posted earlier saying seven of our expected class would be flips. If true, then we would, of course, have to sign seventy for our class to be typical of the ninety per cent unflipped that Donk is always braying about. When the early class is in, let's take another look at this. It might be possible to give Donk even more grief.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Someone had posted earlier saying seven of our expected class would be flips. If true, then we would, of course, have to sign seventy for our class to be typical of the night per cent unflipped that Donk is always braying about. When the early class is in, let's take another look at this. It might be possible to give Donk even more grief.
You realize you have to use the entire set of committed recruits as the denominator, right?

Please tell me your professional math just involves measuring stuff or something.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
You realize you have to use the entire set of committed recruits as the denominator, right?

Please tell me your professional math just involves measuring stuff or something.
Oh! Wow! An attorney lecturing on mathematics! Next thing we know donkeys will be officers of the court. If our class is to be typical of the population from which it was drawn, then it's percentage, while not agreeing exactly with the ninety per cent, should at least be in reasonable agreement. When the class is in, I will calculate the probability that it could have been drawn from the population you hypothesize that is ninety per cent unflipped.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At least youre on the right path.

For a second there, I thought you were pulling a 2222.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have way too many degrees in Ops Research, and you would thiink I'd find this argument between Donk and the Reptile interesting. It's not. It's making my eyes glaze over. Just beat the Leg Humpers.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Oh! Wow! An attorney lecturing on mathematics! Next thing we know donkeys will be officers of the court. If our class is to be typical of the population from which it was drawn, then it's percentage, while not agreeing exactly with the ninety per cent, should at least be in reasonable agreement. When the class is in, I will calculate the probability that it could have been drawn from the population you hypothesize that is ninety per cent unflipped.

Condescending to jackasses is such good fun - keep up the good work!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I have way too many degrees in Ops Research, and you would thiink I'd find this argument between Donk and the Reptile interesting. It's not. It's making my eyes glaze over. Just beat the Leg Humpers.
Beat the Leghumpers and good things happen. Always.:chomp:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who is the next domino to fall to our Gators? Can we hit 28+ recruits? What other 5* guys remain out there?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can we hit 28+ recruits? What other 5* guys remain out there?
Boy, we arent fishing in the 5 star pond.

Maybe that RB from Tulane. It seems we cant steal the one from Ga Tech/ Sidehat. Maybe a DT from Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.