Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wear do grey shirt questions go?
ALL shirt questions go to Crete. He doesn't have a clue about the rules but it's great fun hearing him babble and then get super defensive about it.

I don't know any of the nuances either. You'd have to do this stuff for a living to know it. Even the compliance people make mistakes.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Let's see, Donk says 90 percent of commits don't flip. Not counting transfers, seven of our commits flipped. Clearly they constitute the remaining ten percent of our class which did flip (100 - 90 is 10). So nine times as many of our new class have not flipped (90/10 is 9). Thus the number of recruits in our class who have not flipped is 9 x 7 is 63. Therefore, our total class is 63 + 7 is 70. Whoopee! We are signing 70 and will be back to full strength! Yippee!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
sqtko.jpg
This is more like ox. You’re more of a Vader. I worry that jboss is your illegitimate son Luke.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is more like ox. You’re more of a Vader. I worry that jboss is your illegitimate son Luke.
There are some rumors of my bastards running around, but there is no way jboss came from my loins.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Let's see, Donk says 90 percent of commits don't flip. Not counting transfers, seven of our commits flipped. Clearly they constitute the remaining ten percent of our class which did flip (100 - 90 is 10). So nine times as many of our new class have not flipped (90/10 is 9). Thus the number of recruits in our class who have not flipped is 9 x 7 is 63. Therefore, our total class is 63 + 7 is 70. Whoopee! We are signing 70 and will be back to full strength! Yippee!
maths.png

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Looking forward to ESD.
5* TE (17th) Darnell Washington
Now, the Desert Pines Las Vegas (Nev.) standout faces “the hardest decision of (his) life so far” in less than 72 hours, picking his college choice out of more than 40 options — only to keep the decision a secret for another few weeks until a public announcement on Jan. 2 at the Under Armour All-American Game.

Oh good God not this shyt again.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Blinking.gif

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
ALL shirt questions go to Crete. He doesn't have a clue about the rules but it's great fun hearing him babble and then get super defensive about it.

I don't know any of the nuances either. You'd have to do this stuff for a living to know it. Even the compliance people make mistakes.
But, ONLY if you ask them in a separate thread.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
You're right up there with Corch in math skills.
mass-energy_equivalence.svg
or as I like to say:
3 brothers checked into an old hotel. The clerk said that will be $30. So each brother threw down a ten. Later the desk clerk , realizing he made a mistake ,sent 5 dollars up to the room in return. The boy returned 3 of the five dollars back not knowing how to split the 2 dollars among the three brothers. NOW..........each brother has spent 9 dollars instead of 10 dollars on the room. $27 total. The boy has $2 equaling $29. Where is the other dollar............

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
mass-energy_equivalence.svg
or as I like to say:
3 brothers checked into an old hotel. The clerk said that will be $30. So each brother threw down a ten. Later the desk clerk , realizing he made a mistake ,sent 5 dollars up to the room in return. The boy returned 3 of the five dollars back not knowing how to split the 2 dollars among the three brothers. NOW..........each brother has spent 9 dollars instead of 10 dollars on the room. $27 total. The boy has $2 equaling $29. Where is the other dollar............

They're in quantum world where 30 - (5 - 3) = 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator