Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Of course we offered late. We always show up late and unprepared. Im sure Knox then insulted him further my ensuring that he knew we really had good vibes from Bowman and Smith and that he was just a plan D.
Technically I guess you could say we offered late. But, prior to him really busting on the scene. We were ahead of most of his relevant offers. Either way at this point in time he should be our top target.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
apparently complaining means being a “bad fan” I don’t buy into that
yeah, i guess if you thought Dan was a 9 win, low to mid teens crooter coming in, it is improper to complain about it if he achieves that... or something...

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
So are the gators still on top? On a side note he’s a much better prospect than Jeremiah Johnson and would be a Pitts type with another 25 lbs or so

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Some post ESD notes from around CFB:

-Of the state of Florida’s top 16 recruits (not counting transplants to IMG Academy), nine went out of state on Wednesday.

-USC's class is ranked last in the Pac-12. No five-stars. One four-star. 10 three-stars.

-Georgia Tech finishing No. 24 overall and fifth in the ACC behind Clemson, Miami, UNC, and FSU. The Yellow Jackets signed six four-stars.

-The ACC just got a lot weaker than they already are - here is their 247 signing class rankings:

#1 Overall Clemson

#10 Overall Notre Dame (**)

#18 Overall Miami

#19 Overall North Carolina

#21 Overall Florida State

#24 Overall Georgia Tech

#39 Overall Louisville

#41 Overall Pittsburgh

#45 Overall NC State

#54 Overall Virginia

#55 Overall Syracuse

#56 Overall Wake Forest

#57 Overall Duke

#61 Overall Virginia Tech

#62 Overall Boston College

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Rail thin man...

Yep. That kid needs to eat some cheeseburgers immediately. He actually may be a good prospect to get for the future. I haven't watched any film of him, but since he is listed as an ATH I do wonder where his best position will be once he adds more weight to his lanky 6"5" frame over the next few years.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
CB for Avantae Williams to Ole Miss...wtf are we doing?
Hmmmm.... when in state kids bail to Ole Miss something else is usually going on. He have any grade issues?

Also, Knox is his area recruiter and English is his position coach. That could be part of the equation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly...but how are we missing on every top guy in Florida? This is just frustrating and this is the stuff I complain about...this can be fixed now
uh huh...

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmm.... when in state kids bail to Ole Miss something else is usually going on. He have any grade issues?

Also, Knox is his area recruiter and English is his position coach. That could be part of the equation.
Is this why a lot of kids go to Auburn?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If ole miss gets Williams and Parrish I’ll completely bail on Dan even being a competent recruiter...he would be beyond saving

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
If ole miss gets Williams and Parrish I’ll completely bail on Dan even being a competent recruiter...he would be beyond saving
Meh.... what if that’s the impetus for staff changes? Knox is getting harder to defend for even the brightest sunshine pumpers. English is an unmitigated disaster. “Sources” state that Billy G is actively trying to get himself fired. Completely strike out at RB and have another embarrassing effort with a local recruit... might be enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.