Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There was talk that Washington was disappointing. They say he looks very slow and doesn’t change direction well.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
There was talk that Washington was disappointing. They say he looks very slow and doesn’t change direction well.

From what I saw he’s a blocking TE and looked great against kids in NV but you put him up against SEC talent and he’s kinda clunky and could be covered by a LB easily...Kirby star chasing is gonna catch up quick...unless he wanted an undersized Tackle then he’s got the perfect guy

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

So basically another Nauta...just didn’t see it in the clips I saw from the practices but I’m not an expert

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If Lingard is a legit take (no physical, academic or attitude risk), I'd love to add him to the roster. That said, if we get the players you listed, I don't think it'll hurt us to miss out on him. I think you already said it, but it's a good problem to have.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
After last night, safety prospects have to feel they may contribute or straight up start over Stiner and Taylor. When you have suspect coaching, you need stars to make you look better.

Since probably the past 4 years+, if Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder had been on our roster they would have been our starting safeties. Singing the National Anthem would have been their "secondary" job!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Any word on Reese? No way he wouldn't make an immediate impact.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

We need to visualize these guys in the offense operated by E. Jones or Anthony Richardson. the big guy seems promising a real good fit.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Any updates on Gibbs? Are we out of it for him? I’m seeing gator fans saying “We have been Knox’d again.” Apparently, Gibbs changed his visit schedule.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DerekJTyson: Gators have an immediate need at RB and can offer immediate playing time, yet there so much talent at RB in the south this year and Knox can’t get any of the top backs to give Florida a sniff.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
All he had to do was add assistant head coach to his TE title and a good salary and Sieder would still be here. Being hardheaded has cost many coaches their job.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Is it bad that if Grantham, English and Knox are still here next season that I will have low expectations? Hard to get too excited knowing we’ve got coaches who aren’t up to the “Gator standard.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator