Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Knox is the only coach not pulling his weight. If we close with Williams, Engrish would have pulled in a nice haul. Sure, he probably had help in Gray. Still, they appear to be getting the job done. Knox is a disaster. Even gator media is thrashing the guy. If Mulloen really does want to go from 11 to 12 wins like he said, then here is a test. Knox has to go.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concerning numbers, keep in mind that Joven Javier, Marc Britt, and Leonard Manuel did not sign early. So that is three potential spots that could open up.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I'm reasonably satisfied with the way things are going otherwise, but if Knox and English aren't shown the door soon, I'm really going to be pissed. I literally believe that DM's eventual success or failure depends on replacing those two bozos ASAP after NSD. They can't coach, they can't recruit - WTF? TG and Gonzo are on thin ice as well, but the other two have ZERO redeeming value - NONE.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grimes coming back for sr year . Great news for the team and WR room .

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Grimes is staying - posted here as I feel like it pertains and we don’t have a players leaving thread - and it’s HUGE with x-hendo seemingly college ready.
A6CFE4E9-ADC4-4442-9F9F-0AF7A6F5C216.png

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great news. I really thought he'd go to the draft. Let's hope that Mullen does right by him and give him a chance to be featured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.