Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Weren't we projected to land a a lot of guys we ultimately missed on a month before early signing day too? Seems like here we are again, a month before February signing day and we're projected to get a couple of badly needed recruits. Hope we can close them out, but I'll be skeptical until they sign on the dotted line.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Weren't we projected to land a a lot of guys we ultimately missed on a month before early signing day too? Seems like here we are again, a month before February signing day and we're projected to get a couple of badly needed recruits. Hope we can close them out, but I'll be skeptical until they sign on the dotted line.

I hate that I’m feeling exactly the same

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah I think it’s a great story if he can make it next year and shows the kind of loyalty and character that Mullen commands with his personality...he’s finding guys that really want to be Gators and showing them that he’s loyal as well...It we can start getting on a roll with higher rated skill guys on offense and some more athletic linebackers and safeties that would be awesome

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Understandable. Any staff with Gregory Knox on it should be questioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.