Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
The second a kid doesn’t qualify he’ll roll out of his bed filled with McDonald’s dollar menu wrappers and gloat faster than you can say “Zambo hates Mexicans”

More likely, we get our commitments to sign on NSD, but since no one else commits on NSD it will be a bust.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No. But he loves it when a kid doesn’t get in so he can say what a shytty recruiter Mullen is. Out of his 55,000 posts. About 50k of them relate to that very thing
Yes, if 5 of them dont qualify, I will bytch. And so will plenty of other people. Then you will count it as a "win" when you claim twatter said they will qualify anyway..... even if they dont. Funny how you still claim that was ke being "wrong". :lmao2:

I see youve had enough winecoolers to recover from your NSD "we gettin errbody coz twatter told me so" depression. Good for you.

X is a good signing. Hard to imagine we had trouble landing him though.

I will respond to the twatter fvkktard's tweet later.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, if 5 of them dont qualify, I will bytch. And so will plenty of other people. Then you will count it as a "win" when you claim twatter said they will qualify anyway..... even if they dont. Funny how you still claim that was ke being "wrong". :lmao2:

I see youve had enough winecoolers to recover from your NSD "we gettin errbody coz twatter told me so" depression. Good for you.

I will reapond to the twatter fvkktard's tweet later.
Glad to see they let you out early. Indecent exposure is a bullsh*t charge anyway.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

I will respond to the twatter fvkktard's tweet later.
Hard to imagine we had trouble landing Clemson’s number 1 receiver on their board? You truly can’t give any kind of credit can you?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
If a Gator party bus got into a head-on collision with a van from the nuthouse, the ER would look like Gatorchatter. Love you guys, don't ever change.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

As it should be.

Florida will sign its most top 50 in State players since the legendary 2010 class lol

:lmao2: The top 50 list from www.PulledItOutOfYourAss.com?

This twatter fvkktard is amazingly able to achieve about a 90% wrong rating. It took me about two weeks to figure out Brosta Delmar was 100% dildo though.

I will post the Florida list again bc his number came straight out of his azzhole.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to imagine we had trouble landing Clemson’s number 1 receiver on their board? You truly can’t give any kind of credit can you?
I dont know that he was #1. Not sure how you think you know that.

Still a good win though.

Doesnt change the fact that BillyG had to be saved, assuming the news that even your twitter idiots said we were rukes out aroynd ESD.

Its Is goodnthat we have a couple of coaches on staff who could pull it out but doesnt change the job Billy G has done the last three years.

As always, I like Mullinz morenthan I ever thought I would, but half his staff needs to go tomorrow.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stealing kids from effing Clemson!!!

to be fair, we don’t know the effect Scott leaving played in this recruitment. Stoked he with us, but no matter how you slice it, Billy G has little to do with this

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Barely. I’ve discussed his wins vs teams who finished with a winning record. It’s porous. Atrocious. Taggarts below 500 record is the definition of smoking mirrors
You have no idea how hard it is to win in the Sunbelt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's a PWO. As such, he is a great take. Mullen himself said he has failed in getting quality walk-ons for the scout team.
Im actually pretty interested in this kid. I could see him moving inside and we damn sure need ILB help.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
So the two guys were happiest about are because of their position coaches leaving...but that wet blanket still put out the fire regardless

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
But Mullinz can’t recruit that list of top 50 ain’t right
Top 25 kids from FL:

UF: 5
UM: 5
Clemson: 3(all 5*)
UGA: 3
Bama:2
FSU: 2
LSU: 2 (1 5*)

Top 10:

Clemson: 3
UGA: 2
LSU(5*), FSU, Miami, UF, TAMU :1

Mullen has done a great job improving the talent level. We need shut Clemson and UGA out of the state. Htf Miami has the same # as us is head scratching (will change if tae commits)

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
With XH commit UF is now #7 overall based on class size, #11 on * rating and #5/6 overall/* rating in the sec on 247. We'd be higher if they included transfers, which I don't get why they don't.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Saw the Dawgs got a couple more elite commits today, guessing they shot up in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator