Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I agree with what you're saying in principle, and it's nice to hear you give even this much credit where credit is due. You just don't have to sound so much like Sas talking politics when he crawfishes out of a difficult question.
Ok Boomer.

:)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Omar still pimping Losin Willie?

Same guy who had a losing record at Western KY?

And South Fla?

And Clown Town?

Man, people of color Twitter was in LOVE with Losin Willie. Must be quite the shock but you'd think they'd be used to being wrong by now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
who fvkking knows.

247 just prints shyt and people buy it. I think it is class score though.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

If you look at our roster on O this coming year, it’s well above the minimum. I think we’re going to have some fun this year and be much, much more balanced.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tj back . Needs to start next year next to KC. Use Dunlap off bench for nose and play these two big boys next to ZC and Cox.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Would you consider beating Chimp in landing RBs or even WRs a minimum? What is top to you? 14th? 10th? 5th?

That’s a great question. Will Miles gave an analysis:

“What I found was that players ranked in the top-15 got drafted 78 percent of the time. That dropped to 57 percent for players ranked 15-30 and 29 percent for player ranked 76-90. The likelihood of getting drafted then leveled off to around 20 percent for players ranked 101-300.”

After early signing day, Florida right where it was in 2018 and 2019 - Read and Reaction

That’s overall ranking, not position.

Seems to me recruiting rankings matter primarily for the pool. Individual players may out or under perform their ranking, which is development. I think I saw another Miles article showing Mullen beats the national average on his 3* guys getting drafted. But you want to start with the best pool possible and have special players.

If we get Shorter, that would mean with Lingard & Grimes we would have 4 5* skill guys (per Rivals.) Retreads, but worth a fresh look.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

This is a seriously bad post. Remove five top players, where are we? :lol:

Remove your frontal lobe. Where are you?

Actually, not much different.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not unless you're this guy

jurgj0nwqemfijep7mdv

He was a redshirt freshman when he started

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we add Williams and pran this would most definitely be considered an elite class. I'm not saying that we're gonna win championships but we're probably gonna start winning championships .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.