Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
My friends brother had a Datsun pickup that was diesel...and a manual...cool little truck

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
So, what the most dangerous combination in the 70s?
Drum roll...Leon Spinks driving a Pinto on Firestone 721 tires.
Rim shot.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did I stumble into the old $hit car we used to drive thread? Stop the madness!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Given who his Dad is, it’s probably a safe assumption he arrived in Oxford as a Freshman as close to a finished product as we’re likely to see. And I fully expect him to be a WR coach one day - hopefully at UF!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Basically what I expect every year, that we lose to the more talented teams, and lose one or two that we shouldn't.

So we’re likely beating 2 of 3 rivals, but losing to the one that has more talent(with no real end to that pattern in sight), and more than likely slipping up against at least one opponent that’s on par with us(probably a West team) to end with roughly 2 losses.

Interesting. Sounds exactly like Spurrier’s entire 12 years here, minus ‘95 and ‘96.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Caught up with the thread from earlier today. I feel like I may have gotten dumber. Title change needed to warn parents of small children.

Typically we have one contest going on at most - today it's a damn free for all.
giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
okay, an acquaintance.

2cd02d41fdd1fd331e07d45dd8e8fd82.jpg

it was so sweet. for some reason they had some limited edition versions that had porthole windows in the back.
--- for when you get underwater with your payments.

How far downfield must the pass be (not counting YAC) before you no longer consider it to be "sideways"?
--- in the top-50 QBs this season, only 3 threw for an average of slightly more than 10 yards per completion. Years ago I compared OK's Bradford to Tebow before the NC game. Sam Bradford had the NFL drooling over his long-pass accuracy. Remember, OK's offense was the greatest offense ever in CFB i.e. they averaged nearly 60 points per game. So, I wanted to see how above Tebow Bradford was?? Bradford's completions averaged 8.3 yards per completion, Tebow averaged 8.4 yards per completion.???

Swear Donkey loves arguing so much I think he could argue with himself....

... if he could get a word in edgywise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator