Death by a thousand cuts!

I should never pick a SEC team to win a bowl game. at least not in 21

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Egor's Assistant is making the run of the century. 26 out of 34? He's got a shot to take this thing.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I could change my few picks left and probably do better but I'm too stubborn...... Let it ride..

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Egor's Assistant is making the run of the century. 26 out of 34? He's got a shot to take this thing.

At this rate, he could bust the Vegas Bookies!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see @NVGator is also making a good run.
I've been sucking wind, so I changed a couple of picks, and got them wrong! :gah:
I don't think I'll even be in the top 10 when it's all said and done; funny that I'm making money on my bowl game bets though; not tearing it up, but currently up $86. It's tough to pick ALL of these crazy games where one team just decides to play the backup QB for most of the game, and for some reason defenses are non existent. Entertaining at least. This Utah/OSU game is crazy.

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hopefully, Kiffy is as good as some of y'all think. 5 for 5 today if Ole Piss covers.

For what it's worth, I used to bet a lot throughout the year. My wife made me quit when I lost $1k on the first game of the season in 2019 when Franks sh!t the bed versus Miami, and we didn't cover what I considered a sure thing. I'm now limited to $50 bucks per bet, so hardly ever worth the trouble anymore.

Am loving this pool even though Ox tried to Jink me back in October. Good clean fun. Thanks Ox!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We officially have a tie at the top.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We may be tied right now but it's just a formality....... EA should win based on the unbelievable run he has going. To lose to such excellence is nothing to be ashamed of. Go Egor, I'm pulling for you.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I did pretty good during the regular season. The postseason has been less than stellar. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We may be tied right now but it's just a formality....... EA should win based on the unbelievable run he has going. To lose to such excellence is nothing to be ashamed of. Go Egor, I'm pulling for you.
You ain't tied anymore. You went back up one after the Ole Miss game. There are two games left.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I appreciate the good sportsmanship, deuce. But you are back in the lead thanks to Matt Corral going down last night and ruining my perfect New Year's Day run. We'll see what these last two games have in the cards. May the best picker win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.