Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, the NCAA allows this season to not count against one's eligibility ... if one plays less than 50% of the games?
Also, individual schools (HCs) can decide who to readmit. Don't know how that affects recruiting or scholarship count? Somebody up on this could straighten me out.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
well as for Houston I've just noticed him around the ball a lot more and making better reads.

on that first play versus Georgia he seemed to be the only linebacker he even read it. I don't know who the other linebacker was but he went to the left for some reason. of course with Grantham maybe it was some sort of run blitz.
I think it was Diabetes

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Just watched the UGA game. I thought Wright was a scatback. I was amazed when he lowered his shoulder and took the tackler out of the game.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Remember when y’all said that about Nayquan Ethan White and Trask...me too

No one who followed Nay’quan’s recruitment said that. He was a high 4 to borderline 5 before he got hurt. His injury tanked his ranking. White was at 400 pounds because of an injury so it was hard for anyone to scout him. Trask, well, Donk’s “Trash” comments were completely justified. He was a 2 star and career backup. We literally flipped Trask from Houston Baptist.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when y’all said that about Nayquan Ethan White and Trask...me too
Wrong.... except Trash.

Most people on this board were happy when they say Ethan White and especially his strength records. Freakishly strong cannot be taught. not real sure why scouts don't value this as much. I guess they figured once players get to Alabama and get enhanced pharmaceutically it won't matter so they look for the most athletic guys, maybe I don't know.
but even amongst big strong lineman there are sometimes freakishly strong lineman. it's never bad to take these guys especially if they're going to be around for five years. those 5* basketball dunker type OT always seem seem to leave in three years.

Guys like Davis and Wright should always be acceptable. First team all Flordia means something bc we know the competition they face.

Trash is a one in a hundred million. All you Provancha, Morninghwood, and Guy lovers can hold this one forever because it wont happen again.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Wrong.... except Trash.

Most people on this board were happy when they say Ethan White and especially his strength records. Freakishly strong cannot be taught. not real sure why scouts don't value this as much. I guess they figured once players get to Alabama and get enhanced pharmaceutically it won't matter so they look for the most athletic guys, maybe I don't know.
but even amongst big strong lineman there are sometimes freakishly strong lineman. it's never bad to take these guys especially if they're going to be around for five years. those 5* basketball dunker type OT always seem seem to leave in three years.

Guys like Davis and Wright should always be acceptable. First team all Flordia means something bc we know the competition they face.

Trash is a one in a hundred million. All you Provancha, Morninghwood, and Guy lovers can hold this one forever because it wont happen again.

I was being facetious

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still waiting on that avatar change sir...But yeah my life is 90% bull****ting my way through and 10% figuring how to bull**** the rest
what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator