Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

It's hard to watch film on these kids unless you know who he's going against. The average HS DT is a 5'10 to 6'2 200 to 240lb kid who will never see a football field after HS. Most HS DE's are 6' to 6'2 and around 190 to 220lbs. I would have liked to see some tape of him in a camp vs. P5 guys, just to see how he moves. I still think he's a garbage take and if UF wants to seriously contend for a championship needs to never sign a ham & egger like him ever again. Going forward, now that we have depth along the OL, it's time to focus on quality over quantity.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What's funny about this offer is the kid who "de-committed" Sunday (Fuller). They're saying, "He's not a P5 football player" (in the mode of "we didn't want him anyway")....but then they offer a under 200lbs LB w/ G5 offers? (I say "under 200" to give him the benefit of the doubt that it was probably his junior weight, now he's a senior).

According to Newberg and Nee, baby Fuller was offered under wiLLLLLLLLLLLLie to keep his brother Quashon from flipping to bama or us. Bama wasn't taking Quashon. They loaded up on big time SDEs in that class. Even at .91, he wouldn't been their lowest rated DE by far. So, literally a few days before signing day, they offered baby Fuller. That ensured he stayed with the clowns. I bet he is regretting that choice now.

Also, in that class we completely struck out on SDEs. Not a single one.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Meanwhile, FSU just offered this kid from Lake City HS (has no national ranking, is the 257th player in the state of FL and has offers from Georgia Southern, Coastal Carolina, Ole Miss, UAB, FSU, and Florida Atlantic):

It would be delicious to watch WiLLLLLLLie get him over NorveLLLLL

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
While I'm sure Hill is a stud, that is a brutal trade for us. We desperately needed Borders in this class. Where are you hearing he is flipping?

It’s been talked by pretty much every “insider” that if he got accepted by Stanford he’d likely flip. He just got accepted not too long ago so that’s why. Smart kid and can’t blame him for choosing Stanford

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It would be delicious to watch WiLLLLLLLie get him over NorveLLLLL
He should go to Taggelwain, he’ll actually get to play in bowl games and rivalry games he stands a chance of winning.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tough choice...

Navy or Florida St????

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They're all jumping ship. SC's class is not ranked #63 overall and #14 in the SEC (by 247) - 5 total de-commit's:

SC loses a LB/S:

Another WR:

A Safety:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The hits just keep on comin'!

EDIT: Class is now ranked #91 on 247

SC commit flips to Ga Tech - OLB from Jonesboro, GA flips his commitment to the home state Yellow Jackets:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.