Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We can take Caleb Johnson off the board, he flipped from Auburn to ND tonight:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I think we already have a solid walk-on QB in Kahleil Jackson (freshman from Hawthorne, 6'3 200lbs, dual threat QB). He was a 2-star HS kid, but he's a hell of an athlete and put up fantastic HS numbers:

Kahleil Jackson - Football - Florida Gators

Prior to Florida: Finished high school career with 4,214 passing yards over 22 games (191.5 yards per game), as well as 66 passing touchdowns and 11 rushing touchdowns.

Cornelius Ingram the sequel?

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We can take Caleb Johnson off the board, he flipped from Auburn to ND tonight:

Thanks for the update, BMF.

But this doesn't matter, right? We have it on good authority from "experts" on this site that we don't want 3-star offensive linemen with good size and impressive offer lists right in our backyard. Right?

FFS. We should not even bother with these guys. Lets focus on weeding through all of the 4 and 5-star OLs just banging down our door and let other football powers have these losers. Besides, we need to get back to recruiting DBs and skinny DEs.

:rolleyes3:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for the update, BMF.

But this doesn't matter, right? We have it on good authority from "experts" on this site that we don't want 3-star offensive linemen with good size and impressive offer lists right in our backyard. Right?

FFS. We should not even bother with these guys. Lets focus on weeding through all of the 4 and 5-star OLs just banging down our door and let other football powers have these losers. Besides, we need to get back to recruiting DBs and skinny DEs.

:rolleyes3:

The OL recruiting has been nothing short of a disaster since Mullen arrived. The saving grace is we signed a lot of bodies in the classes, so a few of them will pan out - I like Tarquin, Braun, Eguakun, Harrod, and White. Hopefully Mincey and a couple others step up. They're not the same talent level as UGA and Alabama are pulling in, but hopefully they'll be ready to go by next year, which is year 3 for most of them.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The OL recruiting has been nothing short of a disaster since Mullen arrived. The saving grace is we signed a lot of bodies in the classes, so a few of them will pan out - I like Tarquin, Braun, Eguakun, Harrod, and White. Hopefully Mincey and a couple others step up. They're not the same talent level as UGA and Alabama are pulling in, but hopefully they'll be ready to go by next year, which is year 3 for most of them.

I agree completely. Mullen's recruiting along both sides of the LOS needs to improve dramatically if we're going to consistently compete with the programs we're still looking up at. Depth seems to be improving. Quality - at least from the "recruiting services" perspective, needs to improve, too.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I agree completely. Mullen's recruiting along both sides of the LOS needs to improve dramatically if we're going to consistently compete with the programs we're still looking up at. Depth seems to be improving. Quality - at least from the "recruiting services" perspective, needs to improve, too.

We're going to see the effects of the sh*tty DL recruiting next year (unless we bring in an impact transfer and/or one or more of the seniors decides to return). Signing one heavy DL in two years is inexcusable. 2020 and 21 classes are solid, but you can't rely on 1st and 2nd year DLs to anchor your DL.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

A few pages back, some d!psh!t strenuously disagreed with the notion that, in the absence of 4 and 5-star OL recruits beating down our doors, we should take 3-star OLs with good size, good offer lists and most especially, are right in our backyard.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Arnold and possibly Sorey will be attending the UGA game this Saturday...ew

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Arnold and possibly Sorey will be attending the UGA game this Saturday...ew

Mullinz has failed when it comes to closing. I expect it now. No reason to hope until he figures things out if he ever does.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Spotlight on Justus Boone

Looks veey strong and very quick but I'd like to see him gets better competition for sure.

certainly nice to see it 250 lb defensive end instead of a 210 lb defensive end project.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This could go in their shambles thread too, but since it's recruiting I'll put it here - the hits just keep on comin'!!

When the QB flips to Ole Miss and they lose their top OL Rod Orr, their class will be ranked outside of the top 40!

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
High school updates. Not much to report this week.

Chief Borders - 14 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, forced a fumble

Justus Boone - 5 tackles, 4 QB hurries

Marcus Burke - 4 catches, 61 yards, 1 td

Jalen Kitna - 236 yards, 3 tds

Jeremiah Williams - 6 tackles

Jordan Young - 1 int

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Rumors are, he is gone. This will further murder their 2021 class. NorveLLLLL is straight destroying fsu in a fraction of the time it took wiLLLLLLLLLLLLie. I really did not think they could do worse than BlackElwain. They found a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.