Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From everything that I am reading, Borders would not even be considered an ILB as of right now. He’s basically grown into the frame of a DE.

So still no ILB.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
From everything that I am reading, Borders would not even be considered an ILB as of right now. He’s basically grown into the frame of a DE.

So still no ILB.

We don’t recruit those unless they play OLB in HS

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I'd still trade him for either, if we had the choice. Rucker & Montgomery could probably both play the Y, so no need to take two. But we're not in it for McClain, so it's not an issue. I'm curious where Fenley Graham plays (he's listed as a DB, but that room is going to be real crowded when these freshman show up). We just lost the walk-on Jackson, who was sort of a quick/Toney type. Seems like Graham may fit there, plus he's supposed to be an outstanding punt return guy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd still trade him for either, if we had the choice. Rucker & Montgomery could probably both play the Y, so no need to take two. But we're not in it for McClain, so it's not an issue. I'm curious where Fenley Graham plays (he's listed as a DB, but that room is going to be real crowded when these freshman show up). We just lost the walk-on Jackson, who was sort of a quick/Toney type. Seems like Graham may fit there, plus he's supposed to be an outstanding punt return guy.

Graham is going to be our returner. IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator