Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Del-Rio plays today at 3:30 for the State Championship. They play Warner Robins and the head coach there is Marquis Westbrook who played at Florida. Below is the free link to watch if interested.

Watch Live - GPB Television
Brad Johnson's high school team just lost the state championship for the 3rd time in 3 years.

I hate that nole even more now.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Del-Rio plays today at 3:30 for the State Championship. They play Warner Robins and the head coach there is Marquis Westbrook who played at Florida. Below is the free link to watch if interested.

Watch Live - GPB Television

Shout out to Warner Robbins. I use to live there and my introduction to boiled peanuts and southern girls. A little cheerleader named Robin. Good Times Good Times.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here's a first for me,
the Cartersville punter kicked his last punt with the left foot and the next punt with the right foot.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I expected Del rio to look a lot more athletic. He's kinda clumsy and heavy footed. Throws a decent ball but he's also throwing to a couple div 1 receivers. Doubt he ever sees the field at UF.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I expected Del rio to look a lot more athletic. He's kinda clumsy and heavy footed. Throws a decent ball but he's also throwing to a couple div 1 receivers. Doubt he ever sees the field at UF.

So Kitna is the future...got it

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

But how well does he run the ball? :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator