Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This kid is a 2022 recruit and already starting with the drama.
my bad. i thought he was 2021, probably because this is the 2021 thread and I have been hearing his name for 3-4 years.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Clearly, @Swamp Donkey is related to Janis Joplin. Pretty sure I remember him admitting it in a thread on the old board. Would definitely explain some of the dysfunction, the heavy drinking and his draw to both Abba and Nickelback.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're recruiting a kid named "Jaheim"?

Who knew Jews could cover?

Since Mullen apparently can't recruit in Seattle anymore, I guess he directed the staff to scour Israel for 5-star talent. Sad, and yet another example of how CDM is driving our program into a ditch. Or, a Wailing Wall, as the case may be.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We're recruiting a kid named "Jaheim"?

Who knew Jews could cover?

Since Mullen apparently can't recruit in Seattle anymore, I guess he directed the staff to scour Israel for 5-star talent. Sad, and yet another example of how CDM is driving our program into a ditch. Or, a Wailing Wall, as the case may be.

They can’t. See Stiner.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly, @Swamp Donkey his draw to both Abba and Nickelback.
Nickelback.... you have to understand, @Slevin is very persuasive.

Im not sure you are still upset over Nickelback "killing" the 2.5 years that grunge was popular but it was bound to fizzle out. The problem with depression and suicide rock is it didnt take long til all the bands had killed themselves.

As for Abba...
:shocked2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly, @Swamp Donkey is related to Janis Joplin..
I would give my left nut to have her car.... or any similar car without psychodelic paint. If only I had been a first cousin instead of third.

Janis_Joplins_Porsche_-_Rock_and_Roll_Hall_of_Fame_2014-12-30_11.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I remember Urban calling him up to take a bow with the seniors. I was thinking Meyer knew Spikes was available and was easing him out. Did he do much in the pros?
Drafted by the Chargers. Our '07 D was so bad with the youth, I wonder how much they would've benefited from having Siler there to help line up correctly. Not saying we would've won it all, but we might've competed for the East and made at least one 4th down stop vs lswho.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Hellz no. He called the defense and never over ran a play like Spikes did constantly.
I remember being very frustrated with Spikes taking bad angles, getting trucked and over pursuing (very little body control) in 2007 and wishing Siler had cone back. But we really did have the most talented D, imo, we've ever had in 2007... they were just 1/2 step slow because of inexperience and 20lbs light because of youth. They made up for it in 2008 and 2009.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
you add Siler and Reggie Nelson, and it could've been a 3 peat

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Watching FAU vs Memphis and wondering how much of the superior (to UF) tackling of Memphis is due to technique, coaching, and motivation and how much is due to less talent at FAU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.