Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Welcome to the Ville!!!

Haven't been following in a while, but I thought this kid was committed for nearly a year now.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Haven't been following in a while, but I thought this kid was committed for nearly a year now.

He didn’t expect to get accepted to his dream school, Stanford. That made the decision tougher. In the end, 99% choose football over academics. In all my years following recruiting, I can count on one hand the number of kids who really did choose academics over football.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The negatives about his weight are crazy savage knows how to maintain add or shed weight

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Glad to have Chief Borders, but his tape worries me a bit.

Positives
Doesn't get bogged down in traffic, but makes the tackle.
He plays tight end and is a good blocker. In other words, he is physical. We need some toughness in our LB core.
He has lined up at receiver and has good hands.
He plays RB as well.
Physically, he is ready to go. He won't need to sit out to gain weight.

Negatives
Maybe it is just me, but at times he looks stiff in the hips.
He is already 240. What will he be when Savage gets ahold of him?
When Savage gets a hold of him? Brandon Spikes, hopefully.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hello future QB. Kid is a 2023 recruit but great film.

Strong-armed QB Vizzina can see himself as a Gator

“I just catch myself watching Florida football a lot. And then with all of the success they have had this year up to this point I’ve caught myself watching them a lot. And then Tim Tebow, he’s just a great example of a Christian athlete who doesn’t play for his personal glory but for God’s glory. Even though I was young I can still remember watching him on TV and how excited that was. Now Coach Mullen has gotten the program back into national spotlight and they are playing exciting football. I went to the University a couple of years ago, and before I had any recruiting attention, I really liked the campus and the feel to it.”

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

The 247 article says he's 6'5 243 - he's listed at 6'3 230 on his profile. At 6'5 243, you know that means Fat Todd is licking his chops thinking, "BUCK!!" I hope they let him play LB, but if he gets over 260 within a year, he'll be on the DL somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.