Gator Baseball 2022 Gator Baseball

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Never heard the name and Im keeping up. Think he has 6 innings pitched. Clearly we feel ok about hosting and hope to find lightening in bottle again today. I have read where we are projected 15th seed. This decision (host sites) is already made so todays game holds no weight other than bragging rights.

In other news how bout lady gators today

Thanks @dz_23. I have been busy this spring but if you were in the dark then I don;t feel so bad,LOL.

speaking of softball, I saw the score. So would this be considered opening up a can of ..............................?

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Welp this got out of hand pretty quick. Projecting us as 15th seed and a host team.

Why does Riopelle grab his nuts between every pitch when hitting?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The NCAA announced the 16 teams that will host regionals at the 2022 NCAA Baseball Tournament on Sunday night. Here are the 16 schools that will serve as host sites for NCAA Tournament regionals:

Auburn Regional - Auburn

Austin Regional - Texas

Blacksburg Regional - Virginia Tech

Chapel Hill Regional - North Carolina

College Park Regional - Maryland

College Station Regional - Texas A&M

Coral Gables Regional - Miami

Corvallis Regional - Oregon State

Gainesville Regional - Florida

Greenville Regional - East Carolina

Hattiesburg Regional - Southern Miss

Knoxville Regional - Tennessee

Louisville Regional - Louisville

Stanford Regional - Stanford

Statesboro Regional - Georgia Southern

Stillwater Regional - Oklahoma State

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Seems likely that the :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:might be the #2 seed at our place? They try to keep travel to a minimum when they can.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Could put the clowns in that toilet Statesboro, they'd be right at home.

I think we'll be a #1, and #15 overall to avoid a super regional rematch with UcheaT.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I think we'll be a #1, and #15 overall to avoid a super regional rematch with UcheaT.

I thought that also but maybe they send UGly to Shytsboro or NCST and the other goes to MD.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It wouldn't surprise me to see the Noles sent to the Hattiesburg Regional - Southern Miss. Probably not in conference and College Park might be too far.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow Gator boys left for dead all season and are now regional hosts after a 16-5 finish to the season including 4 amazing wins in the SECT. Go Gators!!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I hope so. I’d rather have been a #2 and #17 overall going on the road than be a #1 an #16 overall and have to play UT in the super regional.

Last edited:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I hope so. I’d rather have been a #2 and #17 overall going on the road than be a #1 an #16 overall and have to play UT in the super regional.
As you know have to get through the regional to get to the Super and several teams each year do not cover at home. It all depends on the match-ups. Apparently we find out at noon today.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
13th seed with very difficult teams included in regional match-ups! Oklahoma had a shot to host, Liberty took two of three from us to start the season, Central Michigan is the only 4th seed with 40 wins. I don't think Sully needs to give them a pep talk.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
13th seed with very difficult teams included in regional match-ups! Oklahoma had a shot to host, Liberty took two of three from us to start the season, Central Michigan is the only 4th seed with 40 wins. I don't think Sully needs to give them a pep talk.

Exactly what Peterson said. should I give your post a :thumbdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator