2022 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Thanks for playing!

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
80s_movie_gifs_remind_us_why_these_films_were_so_great_01.gif
So, two top 25 teams come to The Swamp against an unranked Gator team and we open as favorites against both??

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Anyone have any idea when that AP Poll is scheduled to come out? I see there IS a game tonight: Clemson vs. GT. Perhaps that the reason for the delay....

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That damn UT vs. Pitt match up is driving me bananas. I keep going back and forth on that one....ugh. At least @oxrageous didn't include Notre Dame this week.....the bane of my existence....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That damn UT vs. Pitt match up is driving me bananas. I keep going back and forth on that one....ugh.
I never spend more than a few seconds and go with my first instinct.

Keep in mind I’ve never won, either. :sadnanner:

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I never spend more than a few seconds and go with my first instinct.

Keep in mind I’ve never won, either. :sadnanner:
I hear you on that.....I guess I'm going to finally go with that damned bluetick coonhound Smokey after changing my mind four times....that mutt better come through for me.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When the choice is in doubt, I pick the other team so I can root against our rivals (or any other team I hate: pOSU, ND, Meatchicken, etc).
That said: Go PITT!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
When the choice is in doubt, I pick the other team so I can root against our rivals (or any other team I hate: pOSU, ND, Meatchicken, etc).
That said: Go PITT!
Yeah, I picked the volenqueers. Not exactly sure why. Also picked against TAM. Would love to be right on that one.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Week 2:

After his dominating Week 1 and his subsequent boasting, Pablos Tunnel nailed 4 this week. Ouch.

saltyg8r was all by himself with 11 this week. After 2 weeks, we have 4 teams in the lead tied with 18: saltyg8r, KeyWestGator, Egor's Assistant, and RiverRat.

Gatorgirl4life pulled up the rear with a 2 this week.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Week 2:

After his dominating Week 1 and his subsequent boasting, Pablos Tunnel nailed 4 this week. Ouch.

saltyg8r was all by himself with 11 this week. After 2 weeks, we have 4 teams in the lead tied with 18: saltyg8r, KeyWestGator, Egor's Assistant, and RiverRat.

Gatorgirl4life is my wife and was very proud last week but didn't talk ****. My pawpaw is playing with us but he is a nole fan so wouldn't sign up but he has 20 of 30 right now (10 last week and 10 this week). Freakin bastard. He whooped us last year too.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Week 3 is now open. Good luck, suckers.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorgirl4life is my wife and was very proud last week but didn't talk ****. My pawpaw is playing with us but he is a nole fan so wouldn't sign up but he has 20 of 30 right now (10 last week and 10 this week). Freakin bastard. He whooped us last year too.
Pics?

saltyg8r

Past caring
Lifetime Member
Dec 12, 2020
Week 2:

What happened? Definitely blind hog results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.