Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I would not say this qualifies as an ad hominem. The poster retorted with a Zookism. I pointed out in an indirect way that his statement was a Zookism. He could have and did discuss it more. I could just said, that statement makes you sound like Zook, but to that is not as interesting a way to further the conversation.

I suppose that’s one way to analyze it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Coach Napier and Peagler visited with Max Brown and Hayden Hayden Hansen today.

Juluke visited uga RB commit Jordan James today. Apparently he is open to being recruited.

Coach Sale and Stapleton visited Matthew McCoy today.

Coach Toney, Raymond and Chaney had a very busy day. They visited with Perkin's uncle today. Perkins wasn't in attendance as he was flying to Hawaii to attend the Poly bowl. They just did an in home with his uncle. They also visited Khamari Terrel. Khamari Terrel is a track guy.

Can yall imagine how sh!tty recruiting would be going right now if muLLLLLLen was still our coach?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Between him and Livingston, you'd have either big TE's or undersized OT's that need to be developed. Having Sale, Stapleton, and a real nutrition staff, I'm not worried about developing guys like this. But having jumbo TE's would make the run game pretty strong as well.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im not getting my hopes up, but...

He's difficult to understand, but from what I gathered, he seemed meh on A&M, downright poo-poo on LSU, and really excited about UF. Napier even promised some Wildcat? :lol:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He's difficult to understand, but from what I gathered, he seemed meh on A&M, downright poo-poo on LSU, and really excited about UF. Napier even promised some Wildcat? :lol:
He said NP had some plays drawn up for him in wildcat.

NOT that NP would EVER play him in the wildcat. :)

Marketing 101.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think he plays a lot of RB in high school.
Sounds like he's an all everything in HS. I think NP was just stroking his ego with the wildcat talk.

Who knows.

Would be a great get. (plus a steal from Bimbo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.